Im kind of scared of OS2 now. BGR's article said that his source said that OS2 email solution is in pathetic state (thereby explaining why OS2 beta doesnt have email) and to make things worse, RIM's statement did not deny the delay in the email client.

Yes, Kevin's PB has email but not shown/tested. So what's it gonna be? BIS? BES? BIS/BES? Regular imap/pop client?

i need good news to continue to live....
    12-25-11 11:37 AM
    sux sux and then sux a BIT MORE... I have no hopes for February but if it happens...wonderful.
    12-25-11 11:45 AM
    Good grief, people are picking apart RIM's statement and trying to read into it more than many bible passages.
    FF22 and Steve Rizla like this.
    12-25-11 11:51 AM
    Just wait for it to come out in February - no point speculating on things you can't confirm.
    apg300 likes this.
    12-25-11 12:27 PM
    I am sure a very small will follow your well-thought out advice gord888. I know the majority will not. I am taking the same wait and see approach that I take to everything that RIM says/promises/hints.

Enjoy the Holiday Seasons People

Merry Christmas.
    12-25-11 01:01 PM
    Weren't we supposed to get email last summer, oh yah and how are you enjoying your 3G/4G playbooks, also supposed to be released in the summer. RIM is lost and they need to get ride of the co-CEO's, those guys have absolutely no idea what customers want and can't deliver on their own promises or deadlines. BBX no dual core phones, dual core phones come out oh we are waiting on a the right chip. I mean come on no wonder they are a sinking ship.

Sorry for the rant but the company is in trouble and everyone knows it but the thick headed co-CEO's.
    WaelIT_ likes this.
    12-28-11 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD