SHOULD be enabled within the bezel rather than on the screen. This will make it easier to avoid scrolling over/clicking ads, while also being a cool little gesture-feature. However you could just get an ad free browser... Thoughts?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 09:11 AM
    The bezel does scroll. You have to start on the screen first though and just just move slightly onto the bezel. Might be nice if you could just starting on the bezel but not sure if that would introduce more annoyances for when you're just holding it.
    04-03-12 09:21 AM
    Yeah its been discussed before, and it is a good idea. Problem is that the bezel isnt completely touch sensitive, just the interior part (few millimeters).

I havent clicked on ads in a while. Dont know if its just my habits ore they improved it a little.
    04-03-12 09:25 AM
    Zooming in works wonders also on pages filled with links, ads etc.
    04-03-12 09:59 AM
    perhaps they could have it as a toggle feature, like the full screen toggle. you could turn on by choice. Moving off screen and onto the bezel actually works well enough so really RIM already took care of it. I didnt realize the slight slide over would bring the action with it very cool QNX

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 10:16 AM
    I think it's fine. But you can do what kbz1960 said
    04-13-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD