These are my symptoms:

After powering on my PB and PC and attempting to print to the PB, the process completes, tells me it was successful but nothing ever makes it to the PB. Every subsequent attempt following that I get the "Print Error" telling to check the connection.

I can restart PB and network connections on PC and PB and get the one successful (with no transfer) message again.

What I have tried:

I can install the PC software without issue, in fact, I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled numerous times.

I have restarted the PB and the network connection for both numerous times (and yes they are on the same network)

I have tried a different network with no change

I have disabled both the firewall and anti virus (McAfee)

I have read a couple of threads on P2Go issues but most are related to PC install which I have had no issue with.

P2G driver version 1.0.143.0

If anyone has an idea, I would really like to make use of this feature.

Thanks in advance!
    03-13-12 12:11 PM
    Go into print to go, swipe down from the top. Go to settings. Tap the info button to reset your printing permission and password. Try the PC side setup again after that.
    03-13-12 12:41 PM
    Thank you for replying.

I have tried that multiple times, I just forgot to list it.

I did read somewhere that it could be related to an issue with Firefox, and instead I should have IE open when attempting. I did get this to work 1 time last week when printing an email but have not been able to replicate the results...
    03-13-12 12:45 PM
    Thank you for replying.

I have tried that multiple times, I just forgot to list it.

I did read somewhere that it could be related to an issue with Firefox, and instead I should have IE open when attempting. I did get this to work 1 time last week when printing an email but have not been able to replicate the results...
    I don't think it's FireFox. I have it and I downloaded Print To Go from it, and it works perfectly (even to print from FireFox).
    03-13-12 02:35 PM
    Have you paired it with the desktop software? I had a problem when I entered the Pairing password wrong, but when I re-entered it it worked. Have you been able to print before?
    03-13-12 04:26 PM
    Make sure the Blackberry ID (e-mail address) on the Playbook is the same as the one in Print to Go.
    03-13-12 06:01 PM
    Are your computer and pb on the same wireless network. I help a guy the other day with this. He was at work and the computer was on the LAN (hardwire) an the PB was wireless. Seems that person that setup the LAN and and the wireless set them as separate networks. This was causing some issues. I simply went on to the router, made a bridge added the LAN and wireless on to the bridge and bada bing bada band no more issues. Below you can see the error, but this requirement is not listed in any set-up documentation. It would be really cool if the computer and PB could simply be on the web.

Last edited by pinkert11; 03-14-12 at 10:07 AM. Reason: addeed screen capture
    03-14-12 09:53 AM
    Until you found a solution to get it work, you could use services like Dropbox. Just print as PDF and save it to your Dropbox, it will appear in no time on your PlayBook (use BlueBox or sideload the Android Dropbox app).

All the PDFs are opened using Adobe Reader, so unless you love the Print To Go app interface, it wouldn't make any difference using either solution.
    03-14-12 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD