- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Print to go on Windows 8
I have a new pc which has windows 8. I tried to download Print to go but it needs another file (.bin) to run. I downloaded the file suggested and when running printo. Go a new file full of hexidecimal content opens - any ideas?
- 02-20-2013, 08:58 AM #3
When you download the file it downloads as. Exe.bin on the end and tries to extract or find a program that runs. Bin files.
Just rename the downloaded file, remove the. Bin so it ends with. Exe then execute that.
You may get a message about the file being untrusted, just let it run.
With previous versions I had to disable avg anti virus just for install but for this one I didn't have to do that.
Posted via CB10
- 02-21-2013, 08:14 AM #4
Uninstall v1.0.x, reboot, download and install v2.0.
Do the setup when it asks you to and see what happens. It is all working fine on W8 here.
- By zyben in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2013, 09:53 PM
- By mohamedmamdouh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2012, 10:43 AM
- By peter9477 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:11 PM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:43 PM
- By Questionmark in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2008, 08:13 PM