- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Print to go on Windows 8
I have a new pc which has windows 8. I tried to download Print to go but it needs another file (.bin) to run. I downloaded the file suggested and when running printo. Go a new file full of hexidecimal content opens - any ideas?
- 02-20-2013, 09:58 AM #3
When you download the file it downloads as. Exe.bin on the end and tries to extract or find a program that runs. Bin files.
Just rename the downloaded file, remove the. Bin so it ends with. Exe then execute that.
You may get a message about the file being untrusted, just let it run.
With previous versions I had to disable avg anti virus just for install but for this one I didn't have to do that.
Posted via CB10
- 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM #4
Uninstall v1.0.x, reboot, download and install v2.0.
Do the setup when it asks you to and see what happens. It is all working fine on W8 here.Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10
Got a question? email@example.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel
- By zyben in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
- By mohamedmamdouh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2012, 11:43 AM
- By peter9477 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:43 PM
- By Questionmark in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:13 PM