- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Print to go on Windows 8
I have a new pc which has windows 8. I tried to download Print to go but it needs another file (.bin) to run. I downloaded the file suggested and when running printo. Go a new file full of hexidecimal content opens - any ideas?
- 02-20-13, 08:58 AM #3
When you download the file it downloads as. Exe.bin on the end and tries to extract or find a program that runs. Bin files.
Just rename the downloaded file, remove the. Bin so it ends with. Exe then execute that.
You may get a message about the file being untrusted, just let it run.
With previous versions I had to disable avg anti virus just for install but for this one I didn't have to do that.
Posted via CB10
- 02-21-13, 08:14 AM #4
Uninstall v1.0.x, reboot, download and install v2.0.
Do the setup when it asks you to and see what happens. It is all working fine on W8 here.Forum Rules: Community Rules & Guidelines Quick Help: BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | OS Arquive: BB10 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 (10.2.1+) |Sideloading : BB10 10.2.0-/PlayBook |Google Play Store: BB10 |Update/Reload Software: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BBOS | Battery Saving : BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Dead Battery: Stack Charging | BB AppWorld: Refunds
My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management
- By zyben in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-13, 09:53 PM
- By mohamedmamdouh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-12, 10:43 AM
- By peter9477 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-12, 04:11 PM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-08, 05:43 PM
- By Questionmark in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-08, 08:13 PM