i have tried everything written here and I cannot get my Desktop Manager find the updates. It is always showing no updates available. my server is working allright. I have tried both in windows xP and windows 7. I have uninstalled anti virus software. What can I do? I have tried the fiddler method also no luck.
    08-05-12 11:46 AM
    i have tried everything written here and I cannot get my Desktop Manager find the updates. It is always showing no updates available. my server is working allright. I have tried both in windows xP and windows 7. I have uninstalled anti virus software. What can I do? I have tried the fiddler method also no luck.
    If you are trying to update your PB to 668, forget it. RIM have pulled that OS update from their servers due to unspecified, presumably serious, problems. DM isn't lying to you - if your PB is on 358 currently, that IS the latest available OS.

If you are already on 668 and want to downgrade back to 358, do this:

!!! BACKUP YOUR PB FIRST !!!, then run the DM software on your PC and connect the PB (via USB cable, not wifi). Restart the PB (hold the power button and select restart on screen) with the PB still connected . On the DM you will BRIEFLY be offered the chance to update the OS (be quick, the dialog will go after a few seconds). If you select update, you'll be offered the latest OS to download... which is 358 (again).

Go and have a coffee... it'll take up to an hour to complete.

HTH
    seking likes this.
    08-05-12 01:32 PM
    update sever address has been changed to cse.beta.sl.eval.blackberry.com, anything to do with the attached server software?
    thx in advance!
    09-26-12 06:10 AM
    According to Fiddler log BBDM does not try to connect to cs.WEBSL.blackberry.com - it tries cs.SL.blackberry.com. None of listed methods are working with 2.1.0.1088 - BBDM reports about "No firmware updates available". Are there any other methods? I need to downgrade my PB to any 2.0.xxx.
    12-01-12 10:35 AM
    please, post a link when you finish uploading 2.0.0.6149

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    05-14-13 05:25 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD