Since I was on vacation with limited and pricy data, I have not followed the in's and out's. What is the pdf document in the bridge folder? Thanks.
    For us Z10 users we get very cut down Bridge function - there's an 11 page discussion on it here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...k-bb10-766110/ I tweeted Alec Saunders about it and he sent this thread to Michael Clewley but no word back on future plans. There was a blackberry blog post explaining the limited functionality of the bridge here Introducing BlackBerry Bridge v3.0 for BlackBerry 10 �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog
    02-13-13 11:15 AM
    Hi ,

good day thanks for the information unfortunately when ever i check for update its saying you currently having latest mine showing 2.1.0.1088 is there any way i can update and further i am using virgin Sim card hopefully you can help me out.

thank you
    02-13-13 11:15 AM
    Minor update but no doubt laying the foundation for the BB10 upgrade.
    02-13-13 11:20 AM
    I added back my gmail account using advanced. It now says number of days for initial synchronisation - I think people were confused with the 7 day, 30 day thing that they thought it permanently only had 7 days or 30 days on the device when it actually goes back that number of days for loading up your email and then it keeps the emails unless you delete the account.

gmail calendar entries weren't showing - to get calendar I had to added as Caldav and it worked, here's the snippet instructions from google firefox page which applies, I don't know if we can add additional calendars as described below as I don't have any.

"In the Location field, enter [ https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/ [ your Google Calendar ID ] /events ] and click Next.
    Your Google Calendar ID for your primary calendar is just your email address, but for all other calendars the Calendar ID will be in the form of [ long string of characters]@group.calendar.google.com. You can get the Calendar ID by clicking the down arrow next to your calendar at calendar.google.com and selecting 'Calendar Settings'.

Be sure to use https in your URL, as an http address will not work.

Username: This is the complete email address you use with Google Calendar (including the part after the @ sign). If you're using Google Apps, be sure to enter your Google Apps email address.
    Password: This is the password you use to sign in to Google Calendar"
    02-13-13 11:23 AM
    Hi ,

good day thanks for the information unfortunately when ever i check for update its saying you currently having latest mine showing 2.1.0.1088 is there any way i can update and further i am using virgin Sim card hopefully you can help me out.

thank you
    The update notification also said depending on carrier availability, so this may only be for wifi playbooks at the moment.
    funnhome likes this.
    02-13-13 11:27 AM
    the facebook
    and the calendar apps are still broken.. Very annoying!
    trsbbs likes this.
    02-13-13 11:30 AM
    Will it work on my BlackBerry 850? :-) Seriously, nice that they are still thinking about the 2M or so faithful PlayBook users. Now if they can just get DLNA over here and the HTML5 Browser, I'd be happy.
    02-13-13 11:30 AM
    I wonder if this will fix my PB not giving my GPS info to the Magellan App. I haven't been able to use the turn by turn on the Magellan app for about a month. I've restarted PB on bright sunny days numerous time and even removed and reinstalled the app. reached out to Magellan and they state the issue is with PB and not there app???
    02-13-13 11:32 AM
    i am using virgin Sim card hopefully you can help me out.
    No update for LTE peeps. We always get updates last, there's an sms update so the carriers need to approve it first. Rogers being the BIG BlackBerry supporter they are, should push out the update first (my experience) Once that comes, I'm sure one of ours brothers on CB Nation will mirror the file for download.
    funnhome likes this.
    02-13-13 11:34 AM
    LOL...my update just stopped cold at the 40 megs downloaded mark. Guess the servers are being flooded.
    02-13-13 11:42 AM
    Can't wait to update ... the browser performance is killing me!
    lewcat likes this.
    02-13-13 11:44 AM
    What's the scoop - better, worse, no difference?

Any improvements, anything worse?
    lewcat and tufcustomer like this.
    02-13-13 12:00 PM
    So no update to the bridge?
    02-13-13 12:11 PM
    Can anyone confirm if it sorts the facebook issue of pictures not showing?
    Profile pics not showing in FB.
    Not importing FB calendar.
    Update blewout my gmail password.

Time will tell if the broswer changes work or not.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    02-13-13 12:26 PM
    just finished the download and will be monitoring to see what improvements there are... while typeing it seems fast (yesssss) lopks like reaction time is back.....
    02-13-13 12:30 PM
    Wow 66 posts and not one skype or netchits question. This has got to be a new record.

Perhaps there is still hope for the crackberry community, but likley not
    Innovatology and leafs123 like this.
    02-13-13 12:37 PM
    the facebook
    and the calendar apps are still broken.. Very annoying!
    Getting to be more then annoying!

New boss, new name same RIM.

Tim
    02-13-13 12:52 PM
    just finished the download and will be monitoring to see what improvements there are... while typeing it seems fast (yesssss) lopks like reaction time is back.....
    Could that perhaps be by merit of the reboot?
    Innovatology likes this.
    02-13-13 12:54 PM
    I'm still on 2.1.0.1032, as I didn't like the reported issues raised with 2.1.0.1314. My PB is still showing me 2.1.0.1314 (38mb) available, but desktop manager is showing me 2.1.0.1526. Anyone know if I can update to the latest directly or whether its better to go incrementally??
    02-13-13 01:00 PM
    Just installed update, Playbook rebooted in less than 10 seconds, then it got up off the desk and went to the kitchen and proceeded to wash the dishes.
    gschep, jonyarms, Enyigma and 2 others like this.
    02-13-13 01:18 PM
    Downloaded and installed. Everything seems a little 'zippier!'
    02-13-13 01:21 PM
    Nice update, faster browser and stronger wi-fi signal
    02-13-13 01:27 PM
    i got some message in blackberry world after updating saying my old payment method was no longer valid so i update to my paypal account. that seemed to work and got an email for paypal saying that i had signed up for a preapproved payment playing with blackberry. saw that there was an update for radiant defense, tried to update, now getting an error message saying "there was a problem completing this purchase. please try again or visit blackberry world support for more information. (error id: 35005)." im guessing this is a bug with the new in app purchase feature.

*edit* n/m, seems i just need to refresh the list.
    02-13-13 01:43 PM
    Just installed update, Playbook rebooted in less than 10 seconds, then it got up off the desk and went to the kitchen and proceeded to wash the dishes.
    Clearly it has predictive task management.....mine is detailing the car as we speak......i just swiped up from the "C" key and, bam, it reached for the shammy!
    nojotech, gschep, Enyigma and 1 others like this.
    02-13-13 01:44 PM
    Please supply video of 10 second reboot.

Tim
    nojotech likes this.
    02-13-13 01:56 PM
142 12345 ...