I'm installing now, but was just wondering if I should have wiped first to get Android apps to work. I can't get a clear answer from this thread. Should I continue with the install? Thanks anyone.
    12-15-11 11:04 PM
    Bridge finally works.
    Bridge has worked for me in all versions of 2.0.

They've fixed the silly bug where the icons would drag up to the top tray when there were more than four rows of icons on a page.
    orenzai likes this.
    12-15-11 11:06 PM
    can anyone tell me if multi tasking for browser is improved or not? like, when you go to other tab for a period of time, and then return to the original tab, it refreshes itself, does this go away now? thanks
    12-15-11 11:07 PM
    see. autocorrect/auto txt.
    Patkennedyjr and orenzai like this.
    12-15-11 11:07 PM
    new icon for bbm notifications.
    rholford likes this.
    12-15-11 11:09 PM
    seeing is believing,look at the pic attached
    12-15-11 11:09 PM
    that autotext looks like the help app but where2access dictionary id keyboard options screen is blank?
    12-15-11 11:10 PM
    +1on whether everything works after install, or do we need to wipe in order for android apps to work?

AND...

can anyone click on the language button on the keyboard and see if Japanese and other Asian languages are there? Japanese would be: 日本語 Need this badly...

thanks in advance.
    12-15-11 11:10 PM
    I'm installing now, but was just wondering if I should have wiped first to get Android apps to work. I can't get a clear answer from this thread. Should I continue with the install? Thanks anyone.
    Android apps work without wiping.

A2DP works, though it seems to drop off after some period of time (20 seconds or so) and then you have to pause and play again. A step in the right direction, but still not usable. could be my ancient Motorola HT820 headphones.
    npisano and akhenaton like this.
    12-15-11 11:11 PM
    see. autocorrect/auto txt.
    where is this screen my keyboard section of settings is blank.
    12-15-11 11:12 PM
    can anyone test the browser multitasking for me? does it still refresh on its own when you switch tabs? thanks!
    once update finishes, imma try with my blackberry stereo gateway. will update once complete with update
    that autotext looks like the help app but where2access dictionary id keyboard options screen is blank?
    where is this screen my keyboard section of settings is blank.
    This is the help app indeed. There are no descriptions for adding entries to the dictionary or getting to the settings.. maybe it's hidden by RIM or isn't in this build. But it's definitely on the way.
    12-15-11 11:13 PM
    Pandora notification icon tells me what song's playing. nice.

fyi, option for LED notificaiton was there in the last build. it just didn't do anything. Don't think this one does either.
    12-15-11 11:18 PM
    seeing is believing,look at the pic attached
    can u tell me if the korean language and keyboard are available in this update? please and thanks!
    sodoecho likes this.
    12-15-11 11:20 PM
    can u tell me if the korean language and keyboard are available in this update? please and thanks!
    i dont see neither japanese what someone asked here before nor korean.sorry pal
    12-15-11 11:22 PM
    i dont see neither japanese what someone asked here before nor korean.sorry pal
    thanks for the quick response!
    12-15-11 11:24 PM
    can anyone test the browser multitasking for me? does it still refresh on its own when you switch tabs? thanks!
    12-15-11 11:25 PM
    pandora always did the song notification since the first 2.0 build til now
    12-15-11 11:25 PM
    This is the help app indeed. There are no descriptions for adding entries to the dictionary or getting to the settings.. maybe it's hidden by RIM or isn't in this build. But it's definitely on the way.
    I've never launched the help app before. interesting.
    12-15-11 11:27 PM
    do you mean the page refreshed,when you switch from one browser tab to another one?
    if so,right now it doesnt,but i cant remember it ever doing that
    12-15-11 11:28 PM
    seems to be essentially no checkerboarding in the browser. it's very snappy.
    12-15-11 11:29 PM
    pandora always did the song notification since the first 2.0 build til now
    guess i never looked until now.

the android notificaton icons are definitely cleaned up though (the advanced task killer icon used to be horrible, it's perfect now).
    12-15-11 11:32 PM
    this update really improved my mood big time,a lot annoying bugs fixed,definetly a step in the right direction.Keep it going rim
    12-15-11 11:32 PM
    Please!!

12-15-11 11:33 PM
398 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD