Playbook OS will get updated to BB 10.0 OS not OS 3.0 which is surprising leap from 2 to 10. Is this finally going to be the sweet update that crushes ipad/android etc?

RIM confirms BB10 is coming to BlackBerry Playbook | News | TechRadar
    03-14-12 01:01 PM
    I think that if RIM does rise up and become a bigger company than Apple, it certainly wouldn't be due to one upgrade. The New iPad has equal specs to the PlayBook, one year later. The only thing better about the new iPad is the new screen. This just goes to show that just having a better product isn't going to crush Apple or iOS devices. I am however optimistic, and hopefully this will be good news, that we're moving more and more towards a system where the phones and tablets can be fully integrated with each other, you'll be able to run the same apps and even the same OS, and based on the way Apple has been progressing in both software and users, OS commonality and itegration is a good thing.
    03-14-12 01:20 PM
    03-14-12 01:31 PM
    Haha yeah I'm on that one too. :P
    03-14-12 01:47 PM
    Playbook OS will get updated to BB 10.0 OS not OS 3.0 which is surprising leap from 2 to 10. Is this finally going to be the sweet update that crushes ipad/android etc?

RIM confirms BB10 is coming to BlackBerry Playbook | News | TechRadar
    Why do people around here insist on talking like teenage boys? No one is crushing anyone. Just use the product you like and don't worry about world domination. If you want to crush an iPad or Android device, buy one and drive over it with a car while holding your Playbook. That is about as close as it will ever get to crushing anything....
    03-14-12 02:18 PM
    QNX OS 3.0 + Blackberry OS7 = BB10??
    yzf.shaun and yauchunh like this.
    03-14-12 02:23 PM
    Maybe that post was made by a teenage boy? It's a bit of a judgemental thing to say.
    03-14-12 02:48 PM
    idk they said the playbook wont get 10 until after the new phones ar ereleased so i think we will see 3 on the tablet first. Probably a month or so before they release the bb10 phones.
    03-14-12 11:28 PM
    Why do people around here insist on talking like teenage boys? No one is crushing anyone. Just use the product you like and don't worry about world domination. If you want to crush an iPad or Android device, buy one and drive over it with a car while holding your Playbook. That is about as close as it will ever get to crushing anything....
    These forums seem to be the land of teenage boys more often than not. Great post.
    Bakamushi likes this.
    03-14-12 11:34 PM
    QNX OS 3.0 + Blackberry OS7 = BB10??
    No.

Original name for the qnx os was bbx. Some other company has rights to bbx so rim renamed bbx to bb10. X being roman numeral for 10.
    Superfly_FR and LoganSix like this.
    03-14-12 11:37 PM
    BB10, QNX, TAT, RIM BLACKBERRY will crush the competition. Why? Because they're focused on providing a kick a$$ experience for it's loyal user base. People are bound to recognize this sooner or later and adopt BB10 devices en mass.

The competition is all over the place. From tvs, to free blogging services, to music players.

I'm really loving my BlackBerry Playbook.
    03-15-12 01:02 AM
    I think that if RIM does rise up and become a bigger company than Apple...
    I love this JOKE!
    Sith_Apprentice and RicThot like this.
    03-15-12 03:13 AM
    BB10, QNX, TAT, RIM BLACKBERRY will crush the competition. Why? Because they're focused on providing a kick a$$ experience for it's loyal user base.
    You don't have to be a loyal user base, you bought the thing so you can demand reasonable services. And preventing me from receiving podcasts in Europe is pathologically offensive.

Before providing a "kick a$$ experience" they could begin by providing the basic functions that all the others have.
    johnyblaze likes this.
    03-15-12 08:29 AM
    These forums seem to be the land of teenage boys more often than not. Great post.
    Which is funny cause I thought all the surveys showed only older people use Blackberrys. I guess we are all kids at heart.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-15-12 08:39 AM
    redundant thread is redundant
    03-15-12 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD