- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Playbook not connecting to my Wi-Fi
Hi all I'm a newbie on here and I'm at my wits end with my Blackberry..it's a 32GB it flatly refuses to connect to my Wi-Fi in my house..
at first this tablet would connect no probs then it kept dumping the wi-fi..so I asked a couple of friends one advised security wipe .this i did (or should I say 'er indoors did) and lo and behold it started reconnecting..so far so good..a few days ago the tablet did the same after numpty (er indoors) switched off the wi-fi at the router box then switched it on again..the tablet still refused to connect..she did the security wipe again but now all I get is a "BLUE SCREEN" saying..Connect to Wi-Fi and nothing else..it just will not connect please help me Obi Wan..your my only hope..I was directed to this site by a friend..I need to get this thing connected as er indoors has given up with it..her I-phone connects to the wi-fi so we know that side is OK..er indoors being the font of ALL KNOWLEDGE (YEA RIGHT) Computer wise...
YOUR HELP IS REQUIRED...cheersa...ray
- 01-22-13, 04:09 AM #4
Last edited by Wongsky; 01-22-13 at 01:41 PM.
- By Donbeun in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 10Last Post: 06-22-15, 03:18 PM
- By SlyEye in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 01-01-13, 09:47 PM
- By GuernseyGirl92 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-11, 08:27 PM
- By ImagesbyAlex in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-10, 06:08 PM
- By ImagesbyAlex in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-10, 06:05 PM