- CrackBerry Genius
12-09-2012, 06:42 AM #2
- 1,729 Posts
- Just PM
If you've done that, connect your Playbook to your PC
On the screen (bottom right) of your PC you'll see an Icon called (Blackberry) 'Device manager'
Right click on that.
Click on the 'Mass Storage' item in the 'tree'
(You might find it under 'advanced options'. Can't remember where is exactly was)
Double click on that item.
You now will be prompted to fill in your password (playbook password)
Now your PC will recognize your Playbook under 'Z:/'
Jeroen♚ ❤ button ♚
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
- By berryaddict338 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2012, 09:32 AM
- By trustlift in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2012, 01:10 PM
- By range.stormer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:07 PM
- By ray142 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:00 PM
- By mentalcompass in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:50 AM