Hi

I have a problem with my playbook ( 1. series 16 GB ):
    Having it 2 years lying nearly unused ( has been charged from time to time ) i charged it 24 hours and made an OTA Update. After the reboot it was stuck in rebooting.
    The usual things like hw-reset or switching it off completely didn't help.
    The I tried to reload the software via Desktop Manager and Link.
    The update began but stuck at the last point where it says something like "establishing connection to your device..." - timeout.
    Tried that 3-4 times. No success.

Then erased and wiped the playbook with pload.exe. Tried to install 2.1.0.1753 with an autoloader. No error massage but still not booting.
    The LED is blinking 2 times ( according to blink codes - No OS loaded)

Also downloaded Sachesi and a firmware file called "winchester.factory_sfi.desktop-2.1.0.1526-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar", but in sachesi the playbook won't be found. It says "You need to install WinUSB driver for the Blackberry device."

What can I do to reactivate my playbook? How can I install the Win Usb driver?

Thanks in advance.

David
    10-24-13 01:39 AM
    Ask Blackberry for the driver...
    Hi

I have a problem with my playbook ( 1. series 16 GB ):
    Having it 2 years lying nearly unused ( has been charged from time to time ) i charged it 24 hours and made an OTA Update. After the reboot it was stuck in rebooting.
    The usual things like hw-reset or switching it off completely didn't help.
    The I tried to reload the software via Desktop Manager and Link.
    The update began but stuck at the last point where it says something like "establishing connection to your device..." - timeout.
    Tried that 3-4 times. No success.

Then erased and wiped the playbook with pload.exe. Tried to install 2.1.0.1753 with an autoloader. No error massage but still not booting.
    The LED is blinking 2 times ( according to blink codes - No OS loaded)

Also downloaded Sachesi and a firmware file called "winchester.factory_sfi.desktop-2.1.0.1526-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar", but in sachesi the playbook won't be found. It says "You need to install WinUSB driver for the Blackberry device."

What can I do to reactivate my playbook? How can I install the Win Usb driver?

Thanks in advance.

David
    10-24-13 01:47 AM