Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Ok btw turning off the apps takes time as well... Memory management is a disaster...
    CrackBerry Genius

I dont know how much you guys have suffered through the patch ups.I just jumped on PB xmas without even testing the OS and getting latest updates my browsers been good I was surprised really with all the browser complaints.The browser really fast I do not have the browser complaints.Really surprised its not bad and my PC does'nt destory it so its pretty good.The speed was solid I had to check the html test scores PB at the top of tablet game and with my slick browser experince dont understand the complaints.

Its pretty mixed in usage maybe som e of just got quality conenctions I get 3/4 bas frequent even with ps3,pc nad otehrs on the wifi.I aint got any browser problems.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I turned off java but now cannot view video.
    Geoff.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

sometimes my playbook's internet is super fast and sometimes super slow but most of the time it's slowwwwwww. there's no problem with my wifi connection cause I use other devices as well but it's only my blackberry playbook which is super slow and sometimes it won't even connect to wifi . what do you think could be the problem? it's been months since my playbook started acting like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,609 Global Posts

sorry all you folks have issuesmy pb's browser friggen flies. and I have turned nothing off. I did speeds on wifi with all my friends androids and iphones amd tablets and I won say 85% of the time
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    71,336 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crackbaby001 View Post
    sometimes my playbook's internet is super fast and sometimes super slow but most of the time it's slowwwwwww. there's no problem with my wifi connection cause I use other devices as well but it's only my blackberry playbook which is super slow and sometimes it won't even connect to wifi . what do you think could be the problem? it's been months since my playbook started acting like this.
    I have found this happens also but mine isn't on the slow side as often as it sounds yours is. It's like we're still going thru NOC when on wifi and yes I know that it doesn't unless bridged with no wifi.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
    Woopie Doopie we have em fun
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    I have found this happens also but mine isn't on the slow side as often as it sounds yours is. It's like we're still going thru NOC when on wifi and yes I know that it doesn't unless bridged with no wifi.
    what is NOC? lol. sorry for being such a noob.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by crackbaby001 View Post
    what is NOC? lol. sorry for being such a noob.
    NOC stands for network operations center. With pre-Blackberry 10 phones all your web traffic gets routed through Blackberry servers at the NOC, which among many other things is used to compress data. So if you bridge your pre-Blackberry 10 phone to the Playbook, the web traffic on your Playbook also goes through the NOC as opposed to directly accessing the internet.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda7772 View Post
    sorry all you folks have issuesmy pb's browser friggen flies. and I have turned nothing off. I did speeds on wifi with all my friends androids and iphones amd tablets and I won say 85% of the time
    100% time for mine
    It's even faster than my laptop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123