- 01-03-2013, 03:58 PM #52
I dont know how much you guys have suffered through the patch ups.I just jumped on PB xmas without even testing the OS and getting latest updates my browsers been good I was surprised really with all the browser complaints.The browser really fast I do not have the browser complaints.Really surprised its not bad and my PC does'nt destory it so its pretty good.The speed was solid I had to check the html test scores PB at the top of tablet game and with my slick browser experince dont understand the complaints.
Its pretty mixed in usage maybe som e of just got quality conenctions I get 3/4 bas frequent even with ps3,pc nad otehrs on the wifi.I aint got any browser problems.
- 03-19-2013, 02:02 AM #54
sometimes my playbook's internet is super fast and sometimes super slow but most of the time it's slowwwwwww. there's no problem with my wifi connection cause I use other devices as well but it's only my blackberry playbook which is super slow and sometimes it won't even connect to wifi . what do you think could be the problem? it's been months since my playbook started acting like this.
- 03-19-2013, 07:36 AM #56Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
- CrackBerry User
03-31-2013, 02:49 AM #58
- 37 Posts
- By LaughingForest in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:04 AM
- By MrsStraty in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:10 AM
- By rockky in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 18Last Post: 11-26-2008, 02:08 PM
- By dusty78 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:26 PM
- By jones100001 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:07 PM