Since downloading the latest Playbook updates I can't get Print to Go to work. Although my Playbook is sitting next to my laptop and router, and it confirms my WiFi connection, I keep getting a m1.0.143.0 message. Can anybody help? I've restarted the Playbook as recommended but still nothing.
    12-20-12 12:42 PM
    Print to Go works perfect for me. Seamless transition. Perhaps you have to re-sign in with the pass phrase. have you tried a different file?
    12-20-12 01:06 PM
    Downloaded last night but just getting a chance to check it out now. After the 37mb update I thankfully wasn't hit with the 400+mb download that some users have been reporting. The only difference I've been able to notice is that we lost around 60mb of ram after a restart. Down to about 609mbs of ram. Anybody have any ideas about that?

Also my Playbook does same a bit quicker but it's usually that way after a restart. Hopefully the battery is a little better with this version.
    12-20-12 02:18 PM
    Hi,
    after the update I have a problem with my mailbox.
    PB after about 10 minutes asking me for a password to the Exchange mailbox.
    After entering the password is ok for another 10 minutes.
    In an earlier version of the application did not have such a case, the password was stored all the time.
    Does anyone of you have this problem?

Send from BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    12-20-12 04:10 PM
    Downloaded the new update this morning and just now have time to experiment. Everything seems back to normal after last update. It also seems to be quicker as with all new updates at first. At least my PlayBook is back to normal. So far so good.
    12-20-12 05:21 PM
    Had the Exchange password bug in a previous build 2.0.x.x, but then 2.1.x.x seemed to fix. Now PlayBook is again unable to save the password after several attempts, and at least one reboot.
    12-20-12 05:55 PM
    I got another 3mb update after 37mb this morning.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    12-21-12 03:16 AM
    Had the Exchange password bug in a previous build 2.0.x.x, but then 2.1.x.x seemed to fix. Now PlayBook is again unable to save the password after several attempts, and at least one reboot.
    Restrt not helped either multiple typing ...
    I'll wait maybe something better, PB works though this question irritates the password.

Sent from my  9900 using Tapatalk
    12-21-12 05:20 AM
    I got another 3mb update after 37mb this morning.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    I hope the update solves the issue I found yesterday. As the day went on I found the network connection degraded. When coming out of sleep, I could no longer connect without a reboot, both on bridge and WiFi. At one point I had to reinstaLl the bridge to get it to work.
    First day I've left it home from work in a year. Hope they get it fixed.
    12-21-12 05:55 AM
    Texting amd BBM typing via Bridge is indicating that most all words are spelled incorrectly. Anyone else have this happening?

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    12-22-12 11:43 AM
    Texting amd BBM typing via Bridge is indicating that most all words are spelled incorrectly. Anyone else have this happening?

I had that happen once but not just there. Turned out that I changed my kb to a different language.
    12-22-12 02:20 PM
    I had that happen once but not just there. Turned out that I changed my kb to a different language.
    Yup, that was it. Thanks for making me feel stupid.

12-22-12 02:31 PM
    Update 2 64 gb units and both only had the 37 mb update.

May depend on what all is installed and how it is configured whether or not you get another big download.

No one with the, 2nd, large download has shown the OS version screen . Still 2.1.0.1314?
    12-22-12 03:57 PM
    Now all we need to make this thing really the best table is to get it running Android ICS
    12-23-12 03:20 AM
    Now all we need to make this thing really the best table is to get it running Android ICS
    Are you mad?

Or just trolling?
    12-23-12 05:48 AM
    THe Android runtime is the only thing WRONG with the PB. I'd rather have a PB with "limited" high quality apps, than Android apps that cause massive amounts of problems. Seriously, BB should be forced to categorise apps as "Android" and "Original" in the app store.
    12-23-12 09:21 AM
    My BB Bridge has disappeared after the .1314 Update. How do I get it back? Anyone have the same problem?
    12-23-12 02:29 PM
    My BB Bridge has disappeared after the .1314 Update. How do I get it back? Anyone have the same problem?
    Problem fixed. I had to do several hard restarts to get it to show and then re-enter the connection code.

Thx.
    12-23-12 03:55 PM
    I missed the v2.1.0.1088 update. Is there anyway to get it before updating to v2.1.0.1314? Tablet & Desktop software only gives me the choice of 1314.
    12-23-12 09:07 PM
    I missed the v2.1.0.1088 update. Is there anyway to get it before updating to v2.1.0.1314? Tablet & Desktop software only gives me the choice of 1314.
    You don't need to.
    12-23-12 09:15 PM
    yeah, no need. the latest update contains the previous updates. don't worry
    12-23-12 09:16 PM
    Are you mad?

Or just trolling?
    Not. Mad or trolling
    Just stating my opinion
    I keep hoping that someone will crack this thing so I can get rid of the sorry excuse for a OS ( not trying to insult or enrage anyone ) just my opinion. The hardware on the playbook is great I would put it up against moat 7in tablets out there but the software is garbage.
    I wish I had bought the kindle fire but I'm stuck with this until someone can jailbreak it and set it free from the blackberry limitations.

Happy Holidays to everyone
    12-24-12 05:12 AM
    Not. Mad or trolling
    Just stating my opinion
    I keep hoping that someone will crack this thing so I can get rid of the sorry excuse for a OS ( not trying to insult or enrage anyone ) just my opinion. The hardware on the playbook is great I would put it up against moat 7in tablets out there but the software is garbage.
    I wish I had bought the kindle fire but I'm stuck with this until someone can jailbreak it and set it free from the blackberry limitations.

Sorry, but it's just ******** - if you want an android tab, go get an android tab - one of the STRENGTHS of the PlayBook is it's OS. Yes, there could be better apps available for it - but it's weakness is not it's OS.

And many android apps can be sideloaded.

I say this as somebody who has a variety of tablets (2 x Android, PlayBook, TouchPad, and there's a couple of iPads in the family).
    12-24-12 05:35 AM
    Not. Mad or trolling
    Just stating my opinion

You might as well sell cause that isn't going to happen. Thanks and happy holidays to you too.
    SK122387 and nappp like this.
    12-24-12 07:30 AM
    agreed. no one can crack a blackberry os like you want. that includes the playbook
    12-28-12 05:20 PM
76 1234