- CrackBerry User
12-23-2012, 09:23 AM #7
- 14 Posts
In my ignorance - how does one install this? Seriously, I've debricked my PB from the DM numerous times, but my DM no longer connects to the BB servers (*angry face*), so this debrick file is my go-to option. Preferebly 18.104.22.168, but 22.214.171.124 is also a viable choice, if I can only find the instructions.
- 02-17-2013, 12:15 AM #11
- 02-19-2013, 03:20 PM #12New Phone: Iphone 4s, Old Phones: Blackberry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4 (Used By Family)
LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1753.
On Rogers Service
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- CrackBerry Newbie
04-17-2013, 01:35 PM #13
- 4 Posts
I have this file qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.factory_sfi.desk top.GR2_X_X.1526.428550.signed
Can I use it to upgrade a blackberry thats on Old os? I have CFP to load the file. and after I load this file, do I need the PB to still be connected to pc or can i uplug it and place it on the ac charger?
- 09-10-2013, 09:36 PM #14
- By brad7777777 in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:13 PM
- By brad7777777 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:13 PM
- By just_luc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:32 PM
- By JennDiaz83 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:36 PM
- By OBXKIRBY in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2009, 09:29 AM