HI all,first mistake title should have read as newbie!

I recently purchased my first tablet to go with my blackberry handsets. I live in Spain and I am having my first bash at changing my vpn and am trying to install vpn reactors certificate, in order I can watch British tv channels via streaming. I have got a wee bit stuck as vpn reactors video (halfway through the tutorial) state that I must have installed pc developer tools. Off I popped to Google to search for said tools,turns out there are many listed. Does anyone know to which specific tools they are referring to,or perhaps have a link. I apologise if I have put this question in the incorrect thread.
    Many thanks for any help you can provide.
    Duggers
    Last edited by duggers2368; 04-07-13 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Syntax
    04-07-13 06:41 AM
    I'll bump this thread for you.....
    04-07-13 11:43 PM
    Many thanks
    I'll bump this thread for you.....
    04-09-13 02:03 AM
    First off, welcome to the PlayBook and to Crackberry! If I can offer you some constructive advice, I think you should omit the newbie introduction part of your post topic and concentrate on the meat of the post: PB Help Required: Where to download PC Developer Tools?

I think that will focus attention on what exactly you're asking for and you should get an appropriate response faster. I wish you the best of luck by the way.

I did manage to find the Developer section of BlackBerry's site though, it could be a start: https://developer.blackberry.com/

Also, here are the Developer specific forums http://supportforums.blackberry.com/.../blackberrydev An answer to your question would most likely reside there. I'd encourage you to sign up and be part of the official BlackBerry.com community
    04-09-13 02:16 PM