My play book crashed while loading new os .I was on the phone with tech support for 2 hours last night. He has me loading the new upload through my desk, its been uploading for 24 hours they said if it doesn't work my playbook may be damaged? Wth
    02-23-12 04:27 PM
    Thing I have found with BB tech support is that they will fix it for you and even pay for the postage for you to send it to them all free of charge if it has gone tits up. RIM do seem to offer the best support out there. Try and get that service from Apple or anyone else.
    02-23-12 06:39 PM
    My play book crashed while loading new os .I was on the phone with tech support for 2 hours last night. He has me loading the new upload through my desk, its been uploading for 24 hours they said if it doesn't work my playbook may be damaged? Wth
    I did a OTA download and install while connected to the DM!
    Ah yeah so I searched for 'bricked playbook" and turned it off using the power and two volume buttons left it off. Connected to DM and clicked the 'download' option and left it alone. Morning time said same thing. I disconnected PB and booted up and finished set up and all is well. Do not give up and don't be as impatient as I am () yeah easy to say huh! anyway try it and then when you talk to TS you can share what steps you have taken and see how it plays out.

You will have one up and running and remember stuff happens to us all the time so don't get down on RIM or yourself we all cannot be gurus like some folks here hey there's talent on this board and you'll be posting soon your success.
    02-23-12 10:21 PM
    Playbook is toast sad its going back to rim, probably ne a week or. Two
    02-24-12 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD