Ok folks just woke up but bare with me if i go off track my mind and typing aint good.
    Well we all know that rim test internaly there os versions plus we know the boatloaders secure so we can easily debrick it . now what if they had two branches like testing and stable like linux distros, say we updated while in dev mode we get the small updates then this meens more can see whats going on and tell rim the flaws..

just my idea if anyone could word it better then forward to rim would be great
    03-20-12 08:08 AM
    RIM has internal teams testing this. They go through many many builds a week with the various groups testing the features. Your idea is sound, but already implemented internally, or in closed betas.
    03-20-12 08:19 AM
    yeah but they are slow took a year to get basics added now if they made a way to open source there os think what it would be like 2-3 months down the line so many educated devs out there would do great things to the playbook
    03-20-12 08:25 AM
    ok brain has melted for today back to drawing board
    03-20-12 08:31 AM
    It took a year to create BlackBerry Tablet OS. Then it took 10 months for the first MAJOR update. The OS is not even a year old yet, and already changed significantly, offering the possibility of radical change in the near future. RIM is not struggling with the OS itself, they are struggling to find a focus. Once they find that things will be much clearer.
    03-20-12 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD