I made a utility's folder on os 2 and it has vanished anyone else have this problem or know of a solution!!
    02-21-12 03:19 PM
    I made folders and they didn't vanish, but the one icon I didn't put into a folder (Native File manager) vanished...so there may be a bug in new update that hides or deletes icons/folders...friend of mine's game folder disappeared but has since returned...
    02-21-12 03:29 PM
    Any clue on how to make it reappear. It has my docs to go and other important apps I need
    02-21-12 03:34 PM
    My native file browser and everything has vanished!! I made the damn folder and it screwed me! I need to figure out how to get it back
    02-21-12 03:42 PM
    didn't experienced this problem, but when i made a folder and name it junk, tried to put the store application in it.
    it went stuck on the middle of the homescreen wobbling all the way long.
    but after i rebooted all was just fine and the store app was placed in the junk folder.
    02-21-12 03:46 PM
    I have rebooted twice now. I had put a good amount of the things I consider utilities in it and now there all gone!! This is not good!! I hope I don't have to do a reinstall
    02-21-12 03:49 PM
    when you are in the homescreen did you tried to swipe it to the left?
    02-21-12 03:51 PM
    Yes it's not on any of the other blades
    02-21-12 03:55 PM
    Same here except that is was the video chat icon. I rebooted and looked around. Kinda po'd over the whole thing but whatever. I'm not reinstalling. It took forever
    02-21-12 04:21 PM
    my docs to go file browser point and who knows what other apps are all gone!! i deleted point and reinstalled and it put the icon on the home screen so that did not make it reappear!! Someone please help!!!
    02-21-12 04:25 PM
    help please!!
    02-21-12 04:56 PM
    I have the same problem....Camera and Music in the folder that disappeared! I have tried everything to find it but no luck. 3 button reboot done twice and still nothing. Sure hope wiping and reinstalling everything isn't ths fix for this. Any one else find a fix?
    02-22-12 09:14 PM
    No one has an answer to this problem? Has anyone contacted Run about it? Is there no answer but to wipe and reinstall?? That will take hours becaus I have so much on my PB. Not looking forward to starting over if that is the only fix for this. I cannot live without camera icon and Music player. Going on holidays this week and wanted not to have to take laptop.
    02-23-12 05:21 AM
    I've had a folder with 4 bb apps 'disappear' also.
    02-23-12 07:14 AM
    Follow up...Called Rim Support. Working on the solution to disappearing folders now. Update via Desktop Manager. In essence, much the same as a wipe and install. All very time consuming. You better believe I will be very very careful making folders once I am back up and running again. BTW, the lady I dealt with at Rim Support was excellent!!
    02-23-12 07:59 AM
    Bloody . I lost my blackberry bridge folder........
    02-27-12 07:52 AM
    This sucks. Lost my utilities folder with my file manager and app world. This is ugly. RIM better fix this fail asap.
    03-10-12 05:05 AM
    I had the same problem, my games folder disappeared. The apps were still on my Playbook in App World, My world. I deleted one app which then appeared in the Uninstalled list. I then reinstalled the app and it appeared on the Home screen. I repeated the process for all the apps that had been in my lost game folder and then created another folder for them. Luckily for me the folder I lost only contained games and not anything important.
    03-21-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD