- 11-30-2012, 06:35 PM #27
Re: Kindle App no longer works on 220.127.116.112
Yes, all the devices sync. So no matter which one I open I'm on the correct page. And I do also use non-amazon books on them. Anything I've put on my kindle has showed up in the archive of the others. Once I download it, the whispersync kicks in.Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- CrackBerry Genius
01-31-2013, 02:47 PM #30
- 2,846 Posts
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-20-2013, 06:05 PM #32
- 1 Posts
downloading.mobi files onto kindle app on blackberry tablet.
I am trying to download a.mobi file onto my blackberry tablet............I have downloaded the kindle android app............but it doesnt seem to be working?....no book there.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-20-2013, 06:20 PM #33
- 561 Posts
Just connect your playbook to you computer ( usb or wifi ) and copy fthe .mobi file to \misc\android\kindle
So if you are connected via WIFI copy the .MOBI file to \\xxxxxx\media\misc\android\kindle
replace the xxxxxx with the IP of your playbook
Last edited by Briard; 02-20-2013 at 06:37 PM.
- 02-20-2013, 06:56 PM #34
Easiest way to go about it, if you're not used to it, is the Google Chrome plug-in - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp.
- By Pingman in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:23 PM
- By phinfan in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
- By biojkh in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2008, 10:30 PM
- By Davey in forum RogersReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
- By Nismotic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2007, 01:17 AM