Hi,

Is there anything special i need to know in order to enable my playbook to send the music stream or video stream to the car audio using A2DP?

I manage to sync the playbook to the car, but I cannot send the audio to the car (Sante Fe). When ever i do it with my cell, its flawless and everything is working perfect.

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks
    10-12-12 10:17 AM
    The pb's a2dp is not the best but I would suggest UNpairing and/or deleting the connections between the two devices and then RE-pairing (not repairing but match them up again). Also, sometimes I find that the pb may be persistent with another pairing. So, go into BT and DISconnect any device and then try again.
    10-13-12 01:09 PM
    Thanks. I will give this a shot and see
    10-15-12 08:42 AM
    Just for clarification, when you sync the phone to the car, you can play music over the car stereo in addition to the cellphone hands free function? Some vehicles only have the cellphone function and are missing the stereo music option.

In my case, when pairing the PlayBook to a third party Bluetooth adapter, the stereo first shows up with a generic name such as "stereo" and then if I wait a bit longer it then shows the device name,"BlueFusion". If I pair before the name changes to BlueFusion, it does not pair properly.

Bluetooth Accessories Bluetooth

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=73oZMtSL

In addition, if you stereo does not support the Bluetooth A2DP, the BlackBerry Music gateway can be used in a car if your stereo has an aux input.

http://ca.crackberry.com/blackberry-...1A75A11438.htm
    10-16-12 08:01 AM
    Music Gateway is something i haven't thought about. That could be an option
    10-17-12 08:33 AM
    Recently bought a Logitech Mini Boombox
    (awesome little device with good sound output and 10hrs battery)

Playbook syncs flawlessly.
    Press play on music and it works.

Then randomly pauses every 5-10 secs with a flash on the unit, as though the Playbook is sending a Pause command

Works flawlessly on 9700 and ithingies...

Grr
    12-19-12 10:26 PM
    The one I bought is this GOgroove FlexSMART X2 ADVANCED Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Charging, Music Control and Hands-Free Calling for ANDROID, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Smartphones: Amazon.ca: Electronics

I have one in my 09 Dodge Journey and 07 Dodge Caravan. Works great and its not badly priced either. has a built-in microphone so you can speak through it like a True Hands free device. only thing I wish it had was the ability to initiate voice dialing when pressing the call button on it. But other wise, it works great.
    12-19-12 10:41 PM