There seems to be a lot of frustrated CB users that want to at least get some information about when BB10 will be released, or if BlackBerry is going to keep its promise. I don't believe that BlackBerry checks these boards and I doubt CrackBerry will advocate for BB PlayBook users (it seemed to have went from an independent fan site to an unofficial promotional devision of BlackBerry. Nothing personal against them, still love to check the site for news and the forums are great).

I am not huge on the social media scene and barely know how to work Twitter, but it seems to me that it is the only way to directly speak to BlackBerry about this communication issue. Maybe if we all just send them a tweet (@Blackberry) or two using hashtags (like #playbook, #BB10, #BlackBerry, #BlackBerry10, etc), with criticism, then maybe they will communicate something to us.

For example, I have seen tweets like this already: "@BlackBerry How about some news for #BlackBerry10 for the #PlayBook? Z10 looks good, but can't trust #Blackberry and your promises", and "@BlackBerry @BlackBerryHelp Any news on promise for #BB10 on #PlayBook or is #BlackBerry abandoning customers & untrustworthy?"

Yes, it is bad publicity for the company but not rude... almost passive aggressive. I love what was BlackBerry, but I think it is going down a bad road right now. Although I don't want to hurt the brand, there are many of us with concerns that they do not hear. They said before they were banking on grassroots marketing for BB10, which twitter is a big part of, so maybe turning it around might force their hand in either pushing BB10 through or communicating to us about BB10 and the Playbook.

I don't expect millions to tweet them, but what can it hurt if us posters stay on their @sses about this? Just please don't be rude or use name calling. Sadly with how the world is, I must say please don't get extreme on the matter. Also, registering for Twitter is quick and you don't have to use it again if you don't want to.

Crap, I hope I didn't just become an activist...
    05-16-13 12:47 AM
    Lets tweet to @Blackberry !

Joined the 'silent' war
    05-16-13 03:03 AM
    Brilliant idea and one which might work. I did something similar a while back and got Adobe to release a hot fix.
    05-16-13 03:40 AM
    A DDoUS* on @BlackBerry?!

Nice! :P

*(Distributed Denial-of-Upgrade-Service)
    05-16-13 04:03 AM
    Hopefully you'll get a better response than I did yesterday - properly brushed off I was!
    https://twitter.com/UK_BlackBerry/st...13085107134464
    matrixbk likes this.
    05-16-13 04:16 AM
    We have to try something...

An idea to push BB10 to PlayBook sooner.-reply-blackberry-noxious-inc.-noxiousinc-twitter.png
    SEAWARRIOR and quen-quen like this.
    05-16-13 06:59 AM
    great idea,,, i'm not into twatter, but if the # of posts here translate into emails & twatterassment, then i like it...
    05-16-13 08:50 AM
    Nice! Got my support! I often send some questions over twitter, but never got an reply about it
    05-16-13 09:02 AM
    I've sent a tweet regarding bb10 for playbook to every official BBRY twitter account and am downloading Blaq in a few mins to keep the barrage going
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-16-13 09:22 AM
    just tweeted - normally no news is good new - but I fear in this case it is not
    05-16-13 10:50 AM
    I am really glad people like the thought. Like most people here on CB, I really do like my PlayBook and the BlackBerry brand... but the way they are treating existing customers seems to be a bad road that the company is traveling. Hopefully BlackBerry can get the message and change for the better- better communication and if there is any doubt about keeping their promise, it will hopefully remove that doubt.

I noticed there are a quite a few tweets about the lack of BB10 on PlayBook, lets hope to get some more involved Thanks all!
    05-16-13 11:15 AM
    Count me in!
    05-16-13 01:22 PM
    Well, a question rises...

So we are are all in doubt that the BB10 for PlayBook is gonna be released in the next few days/weeks/months maybe years...

CrackBerry.com is a well known website with al lot of visitors and registered users. In the 3,774,353, till now, registered users should definitely be someone from BlackBerry itself.
    I think that they would't stand up for this matter, but could eventually give an estimate of a release or maybe an estimate of the developing stage...

OR in the worst case, a statement that they are not gonna launch it anyway.

Just sayin'... And correct me if I'm wrong!

Ow and by the way, I'm not gonna create another thread about the "When is BB10 coming to the PlayBook?" :P
    05-21-13 07:03 AM
    I'm sure that BBRY has a policy about what it's employees can and can't say on the internet about the company's business. I know my employer has (ours translates to "say nothing about business" and that's fine by me!).

Whether or not that is the case, I'm sure that if there are employees active here, they won't reveal their ID to avoid the inevitable abuse, pestering, PMs and support requests they would get....
    EchoesFX likes this.
    05-21-13 07:11 AM
    I'm sure that BBRY has a policy about what it's employees can and can't say on the internet about the company's business. I know my employer has (ours translates to "say nothing about business" and that's fine by me!).

Whether or not that is the case, I'm sure that if there are employees active here, they won't reveal their ID to avoid the inevitable abuse, pestering, PMs and support requests they would get....
    Yup, I'm aware of that. And also in my case I have signed an agreement to not announce/discuss stuff about the technical datacom I'm working with... But still, there are BBRY employees out there who lose their jobs and could blab about stuff...
    05-21-13 07:32 AM
    I'd love to get at least a flash player update if BB10 is never coming or not until the end of the year. Every time a touch a youtube video my browser is locked up.
    05-21-13 08:02 AM