i have bb10 on my playbook [old photos]-untitled.png
    hey guys, my friend works at rim and gave me a bb10 beta. here's an image. oh and ive posted other images on other websites. Just search bb10 on playbook leaked and youll find images i posted.

review: it's really fast with no lag and there are many new apps, angry birds star wars etc. it has the swipe features of bb10 phones.
    sorry about the image, my phone's camera really sucks so it's a bit blurry. oh and ill make a video review soon
    i have bb10 on my playbook [old photos]-blackberry-10-os-playbook.jpeg
    i have bb10 on my playbook [old photos]-bb10_on_playbook.jpg
    02-04-13 10:49 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.PNG 
Views:	787 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	133911
    hey guys, my friend works at rim and gave me a bb10 beta. here's an image. oh and ive posted other images on other websites. Just search bb10 on playbook leaked and youll find images i posted.

review: it's really fast with no lag and there are many new apps, angry birds star wars etc. it has the swipe features of bb10 phones.
    Your friend would probably be fired and charged for leaking corporate IP if they ever found out his/her identity. Might want to let them know. Many high tech companies don't mess around with this.
    robson21 likes this.
    02-04-13 10:52 AM
    I'm pretty sure that the first photo is actually the same as the second photo with Angry Birds Star Wars copy/pasted on top and the "fix browser bugs" line deleted. SOOOOOOOOOOO..... I'm saying "no bueno"
    eddy_berry and robson21 like this.
    02-04-13 10:58 AM
    this sounds interesting, although I am skeptical. Do you have any video of it running?
    02-04-13 10:58 AM
    I so desperately want to believe you with the new os for beta version out
    02-04-13 11:15 AM
    That's lame.
    1st: If you look at the PlayBook in the landscape mode you will see that in middle of the lower bar you got the BB logo but when changed to the portraid mode it become a search icon.
    2nd: You can do that just by downloading the icons pack on the BB developers site and then build a fake UI in the photoshop and trow it on PlayBook picture viewer.
    3rd: The second photo proves it, the Angry Birds SW active frame merged with the Browser frame.
    #fail
    Until no video review i keep sceptical.
    02-04-13 11:17 AM
    Video please !
    02-04-13 02:40 PM
    The worst Photoshop usage I've ever seen. Close this thread please - don't waste your resources(electricity, net trafic, servers load, free time) on this.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-04-13 03:23 PM
    you guys think this is photoshop that i feel bad for you
    1. you guys have no clue what the difference between a poor camera and photoshoping is.
    2. I have bb10 beta and you don't so if you want to feel the burn of jealousy, then look at those images one more time.

btw ask me any app that is currently out and I will show an image of it, okay. Also, some apps currently don't work on it but I'll show them running (which you can't do on current os) even though some won't work (they hang on black screen)
    numbersboy likes this.
    02-04-13 03:30 PM
    Show us the keyboard on homescreen please. And don't take photo with crappy camera, take a device screenshot instead
    02-04-13 03:35 PM
    I saw all of these pictures on Twitter, via BBScoop.
    So in that case, they are all fake.
    02-04-13 03:46 PM
    Here we go again.
    I believe some of the pics have already been posted on cb before.
    Like others have said, video or it did not happen.
    02-04-13 03:55 PM
    1. you guys have no clue what the difference between a poor camera and photoshoping is.
    2. I have bb10 beta and you don't so if you want to feel the burn of jealousy, then look at those images one more time.

btw ask me any app that is currently out and I will show an image of it, okay. Also, some apps currently don't work on it but I'll show them running (which you can't do on current os) even though some won't work (they hang on black screen)

So, wait a second. You're telling me that this photo....
    i have bb10 on my playbook [old photos]-photo-1.png
    Is not the same as this photo....
    i have bb10 on my playbook [old photos]-photo-2.jpeg

Because they look VERY similar to me.
    raymond likes this.
    02-04-13 05:30 PM
    Show us the keyboard on homescreen please. And don't take photo with crappy camera, take a device screenshot instead
    fine
    02-04-13 08:11 PM

When you upgrade, what happens to apps from OS2.1?

EDIT: I'm just asking because I've always been curious what might happen to all our paid for apps
    02-04-13 10:16 PM
    Stop complaining about this being photoshopped or what. OP is willing to convince us that this is legit and I for one, am pretty damn excited.

+1 on showing the keyboard

Also, can you ask your friend when the release date for the update??? I'll be waiting for that video.
    02-04-13 10:22 PM
    If you want to prove it, send me the file, I will then show a video of it.
    02-04-13 10:53 PM
    What is the software version? Can you post a screenshot?
    02-05-13 12:50 AM
    I asked my friend but no one knows. Later on (probably tomorrow), I'll take a photo of the keyboard. It's really nice on the playbook. I also have voice control. Sadly no calling app.
    02-05-13 06:22 AM
    Pretty weird to see al those 'hate' replies.. Why should he lie about this ?? He has more evidence he's running BB10 on his playbook than you could prove it is fake. If do think it is fake, please repost the photos with the 'fakeness' marked.
    02-05-13 08:20 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.PNG 
Views:	787 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	133911
    Quit your trolling. You know what I'm talking about.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/#post7888201

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Shao128; 02-05-13 at 10:50 AM.
    anon(3896606) and raymond like this.
    02-05-13 08:30 AM