I wanted to ask if there is anyway to sync my calendar from my BlackBerry 9800 to the native calendar on my PB ?
    02-26-12 01:06 PM
    hi mate,

i too am stuck here. why doesn't the os2 have something like the apple icloud? my native contacts and calender aren't synced to my bold SO all the meetings i have on my bold dont show on the playbook native. THATS annoying.

i have to keep on referring back and forth to the bridge calender and contacts to the native just to make sure i dont over-book anything!

unless i'm being a fool does anyone know whats going on here?

thanks!
    02-26-12 01:26 PM
    I wanted to ask if there is anyway to sync my calendar from my BlackBerry 9800 to the native calendar on my PB ?
    Not to the native calendar - but to the same interface...by using google...

Create a free Google account - start calendar - connect it to your BIS account (u dont need to use it for e-mails, just make sure to enable calendar sync)

then do the same on your Playbook - and sync only the calendar part...

it works like a charm... and only takes a few seconds to update from either devices...

Contacts can sync the same way... and works like a charm...
    Adhamalghamdi likes this.
    02-26-12 03:25 PM
    how do you coonect it bis account i tried it with google sync but i get some strange results with duplcate enteries

john
    02-26-12 04:01 PM
    Use Google but don't use google sync.

Go to http://yourcarrier.blackberry.com and log in, thre you'll be able to set up a google account for contact sync.

Then add that same account to the PB and you're set.
    Adhamalghamdi likes this.
    02-26-12 04:25 PM
    Not to the native calendar - but to the same interface...by using google...

Create a free Google account - start calendar - connect it to your BIS account (u dont need to use it for e-mails, just make sure to enable calendar sync)

then do the same on your Playbook - and sync only the calendar part...

it works like a charm... and only takes a few seconds to update from either devices...

Contacts can sync the same way... and works like a charm...
    My email already in Gmail, and when I create a new Appointment I always chose my email which is already in my to PB but nothing happened !
    02-27-12 12:19 PM
    Use Google but don't use google sync.

Go to http://yourcarrier.blackberry.com and log in, thre you'll be able to set up a google account for contact sync.

Then add that same account to the PB and you're set.
    no go for me
    02-27-12 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD