Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to make the message app using the right IMAP sent folder? Btw. I�m not using Gmail, hotmail or any of the well known hosters.

Thanks,
    Higgs
    06-06-12 03:41 AM
    Do you mean to hide these sent messages ? If yes, there's an option for that in setting accounts (sorry but no imap account I'm Exchange)
    06-06-12 04:44 AM
    Do you mean to hide these sent messages ? If yes, there's an option for that in setting accounts (sorry but no imap account I'm Exchange)
    Hiding is not yet the issue...

This is what I want: when I send a mail I want that mail to end up in the server�s IMAP sent folder rather than the local playbook�s sent folder.

As a next step the hiding of sent messages would be required as well. Currently I see the content of all IMAP folders in a combined view by default - unless I select a particular IMAP folder. But that is a different topic.
    06-06-12 05:35 AM
    Well, actually the os 2.1 dev beta is for developers only ! Not all the components are working. I found multiple topics about this on supportforums.blackberry.com ! It doesn't work YET.

OS 2.1 BETA = DEVS ONLY
    06-06-12 05:51 AM
    Well, actually the os 2.1 dev beta is for developers only ! Not all the components are working. I found multiple topics about this on supportforums.blackberry.com ! It doesn't work YET.

OS 2.1 BETA = DEVS ONLY
    Ok - that�s fine by me. Just wondered if there was an option that I have overlooked.
    06-06-12 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD