hi,

i was moving and rearranging the app icons on my home screen. i accidentally moved all apps from the favorites bar to the normal app grid so the favorites bar was completely emtpy. when i try to drag an app back the favorites bar the disappear and i cant find them anywhere. the problem still occurs after a reboot.

what can i do about this?

thanks in adavance.
    04-20-13 04:57 PM
    Drag and drop EVERY app to the 'favorites' bar until they all disappear, and than reboot.

That should fix it
    04-20-13 05:16 PM
    Drag and drop EVERY app to the 'favorites' bar until they all disappear, and than reboot.

That should fix it
    what jeroen said, this happened to me before and its absolutely nothing to worry about just remove all your apps by dragging. them to the quick bar and restart all will be ok don't worry
    04-20-13 06:12 PM
    problem solved, thanks!
    04-21-13 06:17 PM
    problem solved, thanks!
    glad to hear, when this first happened to me I kinda freaked out too lol but the community here on crackberry is fantastic you get the odd rude person who answers brashly and instead of being helpful they say things like "just do a friggen search first". but what can ya do I try to be helpful cause like I said when this happened to me I freaked as well lol
    04-21-13 06:27 PM