you misinterpret intrest for a desire to mould my life around it. I greatly respect what your doing and wish you all the luck in the process my passion is security and in the not too distsnt future policing
    i guess i will then require a translator. because either i dont understand you or you dont understand me. i dont know whats my passion, but i know this if its has a .c and has electronics it interests me. and secondly i thank you for your wishes.
    third point, security is also what i deal with as a part of my profession. and something i need to do things which others call it company policy. even though i dont advocate it but since i get paid for it? i need to follow the company guidelines. thats my definition. YMMV.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-19-13 03:55 PM
    If I were to post a comment: It is currently June 19th in North America at the time of this post, I am stating emotionless fact, the necessity to defend this statement could only be inferred as an emotional response, therefore, your comment as quoted, philosophically speaking is incorrect.
    this is open forum, no one including me stopped or opposed you from commenting. as of this very key stroke the time accoring to NTP is testuser@mohona:~$ date
    Thu Jun 20 02:26:31 IST 2013
    technically speaking i dont understand jack and jill, i will have to ask my lawyer about the factual (in)correctness of your quotaton. because since i dont understand your version.
    whatever you stated looks like some congressmen passing some amendments to some existing laws. scary stuff.
    being analytical and logical need not be philosophical viz.
    (a+b)^2 = c^2-2dc+d^2 and/or also (a+b)^2 =! c^2-2dc+d^2.
    if you run logic you will crack this simple quadratic equation. and sadly and/or unfortunately there is no philosophical components were even added in traceable quantities.
    either i need a translator or else i need a lawyer.
    passing the ball back from my court to yours.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-19-13 04:02 PM
    This thread....

And I don't mean the OP, he started a legit discussion.

And also a really weird random one lol.
    06-19-13 04:43 PM
    this is open forum, no one including me stopped or opposed you from commenting. as of this very key stroke the time accoring to NTP is testuser@mohona:~$ date
    Thu Jun 20 02:26:31 IST 2013
    technically speaking i dont understand jack and jill, i will have to ask my lawyer about the factual (in)correctness of your quotaton. because since i dont understand your version.
    whatever you stated looks like some congressmen passing some amendments to some existing laws. scary stuff.
    being analytical and logical need not be philosophical viz.
    (a+b)^2 = c^2-2dc+d^2 and/or also (a+b)^2 =! c^2-2dc+d^2.
    if you run logic you will crack this simple quadratic equation. and sadly and/or unfortunately there is no philosophical components were even added in traceable quantities.
    either i need a translator or else i need a lawyer.
    passing the ball back from my court to yours.
    thanks
    -paul
    I question your motives when you replied to Barracuda, his statement was not proposed as a question, your reply had 1 of 2 intents, to belittle him for being unaware of the physical limitations of the Playbook or for self promotion of your technical knowledge on the subject. Either way, your implications of being devoid of emotion is untrue, there is no altruism in your response. You only succeeded in making him uncomfortable.

If I were to say "I wish there were more hours in the day", that is not an invitation for a physicist to explain why that is not possible, if you disagree with this, then you are lacking in understanding of empathy and social protocols.
    06-19-13 05:02 PM
    I question your motives when you replied to Barracuda, his statement was not proposed as a question, your reply had 1 of 2 intents, to belittle him for being unaware of the physical limitations of the Playbook or for self promotion of your technical knowledge on the subject. Either way, your implications of being devoid of emotion is untrue, there is no altruism in your response. You only succeeded in making him uncomfortable.

If I were to say "I wish there were more hours in the day", that is not an invitation for a physicist to explain why that is not possible, if you disagree with this, then you are lacking in understanding of empathy and social protocols.
    i will repeat again. i am mostly from IRC. i am just taking a break from IRC. 99% time i hang in IRC. IRC style is way different. they arent this social, 99% are carefree and 99% are busy. i explained in the post calm down playbook which barracuda started.
    looks like i am one outkast here since irc mode of operation doesnt apply here.
    in irc i wouldnt type these many lines. just a few lines does it. but to express my view points i need to type so many lines.

now answering you
    I question your motives when you replied to Barracuda, his statement was not proposed as a question, your reply had 1 of 2 intents, to belittle him for being unaware of the physical limitations of the Playbook or for self promotion of your technical knowledge on the subject.
    this is not how IRC works. i been in irc for long. and if someone tries to do what its done here. its that either he is abandoned or being treated like a handicapped. self promo? is this a job interview? or am i getting paid for any of my work?
    Either way, your implications of being devoid of emotion is untrue, there is no altruism in your response. You only succeeded in making him uncomfortable.
    i will buy that last line. if this were IRC, we would never have this problem. well i never had these kind of issues in geek network.
    i am new to this/these protocols. life is different there. i can ask a question and most of the developers are either busy or many not be infront of their system and then get back to reply. here i get almost an instant reaction. and lastly this is for the very first time? i crossed 133 posts and this will lead me to 134 posts. and to the best of my knowledge? other than this forum? i crossed 20 in other technical forums. where i never bothered to reply even to those code i dopped there. call that haughty, i dropped the code and let the users on their own. if they can use it. let them, else they need not use my code, no matter how much they needed it. PM's and mails kept flowing. never bothered for a second to reply. but i dont think so i ever did it. i tried to explain what i know of.
    i understood one thing. deffered life is catastrophic. i like plain old simple IRC and forums are hard to cope up with. too many too and fro. hence "lost in translation!"
    hope this helps
    thanks
    -paul
    mark37724 likes this.
    06-19-13 05:17 PM
    i will repeat again. i am mostly from IRC. i am just taking a break from IRC. 99% time i hang in IRC. IRC style is way different. they arent this social, 99% are carefree and 99% are busy. i explained in the post calm down playbook which barracuda started.
    looks like i am one outkast here since irc mode of operation doesnt apply here.
    in irc i wouldnt type these many lines. just a few lines does it. but to express my view points i need to type so many lines.

now answering you

this is not how IRC works. i been in irc for long. and if someone tries to do what its done here. its that either he is abandoned or being treated like a handicapped. self promo? is this a job interview? or am i getting paid for any of my work?

i will buy that last line. if this were IRC, we would never have this problem. well i never had these kind of issues in geek network.

i am new to this/these protocols. life is different there. i can ask a question and most of the developers are either busy or many not be infront of their system and then get back to reply. here i get almost an instant reaction. and lastly this is for the very first time? i crossed 133 posts and this will lead me to 134 posts. and to the best of my knowledge? other than this forum? i crossed 20 in other technical forums. where i never bothered to reply even to those code i dopped there. call that haughty, i dropped the code and let the users on their own. if they can use it. let them, else they need not use my code, no matter how much they needed it. PM's and mails kept flowing. never bothered for a second to reply. but i dont think so i ever did it. i tried to explain what i know of.
    i understood one thing. deffered life is catastrophic. i like plain old simple IRC and forums are hard to cope up with. too many too and fro. hence "lost in translation!"
    hope this helps
    thanks
    -paul
    Thank you for your honest response, I am certain you are truly a fine and interesting person, i'd be quite certain I would enjoy an evening of conversation over some pints with you. I also respect your propensity to IRC logic, but surely must see the benefit and advantage to being able to occasionally switch hats from time to time. Might I suggest a "when in Rome" attitude?

Sincerely,
    Mark
    06-19-13 05:41 PM
    Thank you for your honest response, I am certain you are truly a fine and interesting person, i'd be quite certain I would enjoy an evening of conversation over some pints with you. I also respect your propensity to IRC logic, but surely must see the benefit and advantage to being able to occasionally switch hats from time to time. Might I suggest a "when in Rome" attitude?

Sincerely,
    Mark
    Might I suggest a "when in Rome" attitude?
    evolution wouldnt happen if adaptation isnt followed. "when in rome? either speak latin or italian" if i try to dress like a roman, i will try to bluff myself out.
    and pint, sure be my guest.
    and honesty? i try to be brutally honest, for which i dont get liked by maximum. but then again 7 billion people, cant afford to impress all of them in this short life of mine.
    "doors are open for walk-in/walk-outs! shalom shalom!" -> my policy!
    thanks
    -paul
    06-19-13 05:51 PM
    My wife's a realtor and the playbook is infinitely useless. Her iPhone is way more useful than her 9900 or playbook ever was for her business

Posted via CB10
    Which gives us another reason to root the Z10 and mess with bootloader enabling multiboot Android/BB10. More options = more apps. There's also a thing called Jailbreak Innovation...hmmm
    06-20-13 05:49 PM
    my new favorite thread......i think i've fallen down the rabbit hole....
    mark37724 likes this.
    06-21-13 10:59 PM
    my new favorite thread......i think i've fallen down the rabbit hole....
    and you will soon know how deep the rabbit hole is and it can be a wonderland or a hellhole. so be prepared. rabbit holes are filled with surprises and traps. this is what i learnt from coreboot and gm945 and intel cpu. it was a deeeppppppppppppppppppp rabbit hole surprise ride.
    and z10 i am not sure if you are right its qualcomm? you are in deep sh!t because TI released the docs as public which qualcomm doesnt. there are too many procedure and also payment of 10k US$ or more for those documents. i see distant future more complex than simple like OMAP from TI.
    anyway, wish those coders good luck, even tho board is either panda or beagle but its the debug traces which if removed causes massive confusion and frustration and puncing the wall. get your boxing gloves you will need them if you get frustrated.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-22-13 08:03 AM
35 12