i find it funny how so many of you were oh so happy that os2 was coming now that its here alot of you are complaining about the littlest, stupidest things

its also funny how alot of you were all "oh rim is the best " "i love rim"
    NOW? its more like "i hate rim" f you rim" " im selling my pb" etc

i dont know what you ppl were expecting 2.0 to be..but clearly you way over hyped it in your minds..
    this update is exactly what they said they were going to do..and i for one like it.
    for me its great i love the new look and being able to read my emails etc alot easier is nothing short of awesome..
    travaz, apasehculun and Hamp like this.
    02-21-12 06:51 AM
    I see the general consensus being positive as far as I can tell. We just have a larger group of trolls on these boards than most other forums so it looks more pronounced.
    02-21-12 07:03 AM
    Nature of the beast
    02-21-12 07:14 AM
    I had expected some unannounced goodies and a plethora of apps available off the bat. I am on the contrary excited hoping RIMM will push out more frequent updates and quality fixes.
    02-21-12 07:21 AM
    Well expressed, op. So many users act like crybabies, like bad, spoiled, unappreciative children.
    Hamp likes this.
    02-21-12 07:24 AM
    I think this update is really good. They have done a brilliant job with it overall. I particularly like the folders
    02-21-12 07:26 AM
    I have two Playbooks and am downloading the update now for the 32 GB (painfully slow on this hotel wireless) so its going to be fun to do a side by side compare. I love the PB and cant wait to get 2.0 loaded!
    02-21-12 07:36 AM
    OP
    I was surprised we didn't red tons of "Houston Waterloo we have a problem" posts !
    Until now, it was early in most N.A, but now, I guess we can say that the number of problems and negative returns is weak.
    Remember, mostly the ones who have problems create posts ... others fill the existing ones, sometimes to help, sometimes to grant !
    02-21-12 08:55 AM
    when I bought my Playbook the guy at Bestbuy said, "yes, yes no problem the next OS update will allow the use of Android APPS"
    So I bought my playbook, thinking to use Skype and Netflix in the next update and this is not the case. Yes I'm disappointed about that.
    I may have misunderstood the guy or received bad information but I live very well with my decision to buy my playbook.
    Yes, I love my new Playbook and even more with the last 2.0 update.
    Please do not be too hard on us "newbies", I think RIM needs a lot of "newbies" like me to get back on track!
    Have a good day!
    Steph
    02-21-12 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD