- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
email trouble playbook bridge imap
I have got 2 mail accounts on my playbook. One is the Gmail account and the second is a private imap server.
When I am on WiFi everythings works great I can recieve and send mail.
Over Bridge I can just recieve/send over my Gmail account. The imap account has a bad server adress or the login is wrong it says.
and when I deactivate Bridge and use my Curve as Modem everything is ok
So the only problem is IMAP with the BB Bridge. Is it a mistake from the PB OS or a misconfiguration?
- 12-19-12, 07:26 AM #3
I don't know if it will help but do you have the latest version of bridge software?
BlackBerry Bridge v126.96.36.199 (OS5)
BlackBerry Bridge v188.8.131.52 (OS6)
BlackBerry Bridge v184.108.40.206 (OS7)
BlackBerry Bridge v220.127.116.11 (OS7.1)
The playbook should also be on the latest 18.104.22.1688 for best results.
- By wenied in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-12, 01:55 AM
- By DaedalusIcarusHelios in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-12, 03:40 PM
- By symbotier in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-12, 10:41 AM
- By chief58kc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-11, 10:11 AM
- By chief58kc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-11, 05:40 AM