Hi,

I have just updated to Blackberry OS 2 for my Playbook and its looking really good so far, very nicely done!

Now, I have setup a series of folders on my front screen and organised the icons into the relevant folders and all is well. What I want to do though is to duplicate some of the icons so I can have them in a folder at the same time as having them in the quick launch bar across the top of the screen.

Does anybody know how I can duplicate the icons to achieve this ?

Thanks.
    02-21-12 06:35 AM
    You can't if they're on the dock then you'll see them anyway when the folder is open (twice your way??)
    02-21-12 06:46 AM
    You can't if they're on the dock then you'll see them anyway when the folder is open (twice your way??)
    I understand what you're saying yup, that they will be visible regardless. It would just be nice to have them in the folder as well as the dock thats all.

The functionality and performance of this update is looking super. The native clients we finally have are spot on so far.
    02-21-12 06:53 AM
    how did you create a folder?
    02-21-12 07:04 AM
    how did you create a folder?
    Drop one icon on top of another and you will get a popup asking for the folder name to create.
    02-21-12 07:09 AM
    thanks for that
    02-21-12 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD