is it possible?
    10-03-12 02:42 PM
    I think so. If you still have the old OS file after official 2.0. Just load it with dingleberry
    10-03-12 02:48 PM
    I was hoping to go back to 2.1.0.840 because i think the recent update broke desktop bridge.
    10-03-12 02:51 PM
    Hey guys,
    I did a backup, and system wipe after the backup, then upgraded to 2.1.01032, and now when I try to restore my backup I get an error when restoring saying that the playbook is not on or connected, seems to be related from what I can google is that its the wrong blackberry ID, however I'm using the exact same one. Should I downgrade my os and then do a restore??

I've tried multiple security wipes and it always wants to do a OS update, I've tried skipping the process but it doesn't let me.

Any tips would help
    10-03-12 08:54 PM
    I think so. If you still have the old OS file after official 2.0. Just load it with dingleberry
    In my case, I didn't download, then install. I installed via DM directly onto the PB. So, is there a site that has older PB OS versions to download?
    10-03-12 09:46 PM
    In my case, I didn't download, then install. I installed via DM directly onto the PB. So, is there a site that has older PB OS versions to download?
    Search for the BlackBerry PlayBook "debrick" method on this forum if you need to revert to an older version of the operating system. You require BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer.
    10-03-12 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD