After the Official 2.1 update, I was expecting "BugReport" and "Bug Reporter" icons to disapear but they are still there. Curious to know if everyone have these icons? If yes, is it the way we can inform RIM about any bugs we find, not only in the beta but also in the Final release?
    10-05-12 10:02 AM
    After the Official 2.1 update, I was expecting "BugReport" and "Bug Reporter" icons to disapear but they are still there. Curious to know if everyone have these icons? If yes, is it the way we can inform RIM about any bugs we find, not only in the beta but also in the Final release?
    I have never seen those, and I was on the beta. (Was also on the 2.0.1 beta and never saw them there either)
    10-05-12 10:07 AM
    I only installed the 2.1.0.840 beta on last Monday to check Tou.tv site. I rapidly installed the official version as soon as released. I will try to attach an image showing these icons. You can see them at the bottom of the screen shot.
    Differences in the Official 2.1.0.1032 from the beta 2.1.0.840-bugicons.jpg
    10-05-12 10:25 AM
    I only installed the 2.1.0.840 beta on last Monday to check Tou.tv site. I rapidly installed the official version as soon as released. I will try to attach an image showing these icons. You can see them at the bottom of the screen shot.
    Hmm, yeah, that's odd. I never saw those. Although I only installed the 2.1.0.560 version, not the .840 version. Maybe that made a difference? Can you delete the icons? Have you tried running the apps?
    10-05-12 12:53 PM
    Everything everyone as stated here is working on mine. One thing that I have working now is the bluetooth connect for internet access thru my 8130, which did not work before on my set up.

The email is a big fix with being able to access all of the folders and find emails (sent,deleted, etc)

Today I pulled the Playbook off or the charger and 3 hours later I had only 13% battery left. Not sure why as nothing other than email open. I've had the update since the day it hit the streets and never seemed to have an issue with the battery.

Was hoping for a bit more in the update, but I'll take what I get.

EDIT: I guess I was hoping for an update to Docs-To-Go, a printing function, an actual BBM app, fixing of the USB connection error. These are just a few of the things I had on my wish list.
    Last edited by PowderJockey; 10-05-12 at 07:00 PM.
    10-05-12 01:30 PM
    Activesync accounts now also support custom ports outside of the standard default 443.
    10-05-12 03:11 PM
    Hmm, yeah, that's odd. I never saw those. Although I only installed the 2.1.0.560 version, not the .840 version. Maybe that made a difference? Can you delete the icons? Have you tried running the apps?
    Bug Reporter seems to work. This is the screen I am getting:
    Differences in the Official 2.1.0.1032 from the beta 2.1.0.840-bug-reporter.jpg
    BugReport gives an error message :
    Differences in the Official 2.1.0.1032 from the beta 2.1.0.840-bugreport.jpg
    I could probably delete these icons but I don't think that the space taken by this apps will be freed.
    10-05-12 04:59 PM
    On my PlayBook the lagging bug (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arably-736946/) has disappeared after the update which is really nice. Hope it won't come back.
    10-07-12 06:26 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD