I haven't used my Playbook for a while and need to delete multiple emails.

The old function worked like this:

Open email hub
    Swipe screen at top, tap select then you get option to put a tick in box of emails you want to delete.
    Put a tick in first and last box of emails you want to delete and every email in between got deleted.

This functions seems to have disappeared, anyone know how to delete multiple emails ? thanks
    04-27-15 10:31 AM
    I just checked mine, and the feature looks to still be there.
    04-27-15 01:08 PM
    Hi thanks for prompt reply when you say the feature is still there do you mean you literally have to check each box to delete each email,

or can you delete first and last email and the ones in between are deleted ? thanks
    04-27-15 01:27 PM
    Don't tick the boxes. Instead, simultaneously tap the first and last showing messages to select all of the email showing, then you can trash all selected email.
    04-27-15 08:45 PM
    thanks
    05-01-15 04:09 AM
    In Portrait, and after choosing that 'Select' icon from the sweep down, place both your index finger and thumb on screen to highlight several emails, then, while keeping your thumb on the screen, start flicking your finger upwards. It should start scrolling/highlighting the emails which you can then delete in bulk.

The flicking works the same way in Landscape, just a bit trickier. You might need to lift your finger and thumb off screen between the initial few selected emails and the start of the flicking.
    05-01-15 05:38 PM
    thanks snow_stipple works better like this.... as doesn't seem to work by highlighting first and last email, like it used to
    05-30-15 04:51 AM