I can't seem to find any informations on making contact lists or group within the contact app, searched the forum, google, the help file...

Am I missing something obvious or is it not possible to create contact lists?

I also have all my google contacts sorted in categories, is it a right assumption that the categories are not handled by the PB app (i.e. family, friends, teammates...)?

Not sure if I should feel stoopid because it's right there in front of me or disappointed because it's missing from the native apps...?

Anyone?
    02-23-12 09:19 AM
    Answering to my own question... I'm not stupid, there are now ways to create contact groups with the native contact app. So you want to send an email to 50 contacts? Enter them manually one by one... hmmm....

Bunch of little annoyances starting to show up now that the excitement is fading...
    02-23-12 10:28 AM
    This is the sort of feature the PlayBook should excel at. Once again rim is dropping the ball. All the users are using extreme patience but at what point we say enough. RIM knows exactly what enterprise is looking for. Just create a damn checklist and make sure those features are delivered. Roles are being reversed and android and iOS are looking like experts and RIM like a novice.
    Last edited by juanchy; 02-27-12 at 12:05 AM.
    02-27-12 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD