Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new PlayBook user. So far, the experience has been most excellent.

I have, however, come across a quirk for which I can find no solution: I have a number of bookmarks saved in the browser. They were added in a somewhat haphazard/chronological manner, and I'd like to rearrange them into a more logical order. How can you rearrange bookmarks in the PB's browser, or can you even do it?

Thanks for any guidance...

Rob
    11-23-12 01:38 PM
    Currently not a feature that's available but high in demand and it will be there in BlackBerry 10.

One suggestion is to store them on your home screen in a folder where you can organize them. Failing that your other option is to delete and add in the order you would like.
    peter9477 and BasicWedge like this.
    11-23-12 02:28 PM
    Wait for BB10. Till then it's unorganized Chaos.
    BasicWedge likes this.
    11-23-12 02:28 PM
    There is a somewhat tedious workaround that I use to organize my bookmarks. The process involves first opening all of your bookmarks, one by one, in the browser, and again bookmarking each site, only this time choosing "Add to Home Screen" instead of "Add to Bookmarks". Then, create a folder on your homescreen and put all of the homescreen bookmarks in the folder. Then, organize the bookmarks in the folder as you wish them to appear in your Browser. Now delete all bookmarks in Browser, and then start opening each of the homescreen bookmarks and re-bookmarking them in Browser. They'll then show in the order you want. Not an ideal solution, but it does work.
    quattrojames and BasicWedge like this.
    11-23-12 03:41 PM
    Wait for BB10. Till then it's unorganized Chaos.
    Thanks for the answers guys. I guess I have one more good reason to look forward to BB10.
    11-25-12 08:26 PM
    Thanks for the answers indeed. I've been meaning to find out if you can but I always forget.
    11-27-12 03:11 PM