- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
Calendar not opening
For two or three days the calendar application has failed to open. It will start to open but where usually there is a spinning circle to indicate progress it does not spin, and does not open in the end. I've restarted a few times and downloaded today's update but to no avail. Any suggestions?
- 02-18-2013, 07:17 PM #4
Re: Calendar not opening
How did you do the restart?
I had that problem this morning, and did one Restart via the Battery Icon option on the Status Bar.
Three Playbooks (16G 16G 64G) and counting. . .
....ummm.....well, not likely now....
- 02-19-2013, 08:20 PM #5
To fix an issue, try these in order:
Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart
Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.
Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
- By nelsonpml in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:46 PM
- By remaxman2 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
- By PCgirl in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2009, 04:23 PM
- By Father Fil in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2007, 03:33 AM
- By mjr62 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:09 PM