Calendar no longer launches after. 1314 update
Has anyone experienced the above issue? Calender gets stuck on the green circle. Besides clean wipe, are there any suggestions to attempt? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- CrackBerry User
01-23-2013, 11:47 PM #4
- 32 Posts
I have been having the same problem the calendar works if your using blackberry bridge with your blackberry smart phone but not on its own. I two stopped using the calendar for like 4 months.
I called rim about it and they told me to do a security wipe and erase everything. I'm not trying to do that I'm going to stick it through and hopefully wait for the blackberry 10 operating system or another update !
- By c-nads in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:19 PM
- By Tippin in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:03 AM
- By Tippin in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2010, 04:22 PM
- By your_worst_nightmare013 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
- By xCBLurker in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:18 PM