Took 5 minutes to find the first one.

Selecting the "Power" app/icon in the app tray followed by "Standby" selection results in a reboot operation.
    - Power link in top-right corner works fine.
    - Brutal, so much for regression testing, lol.
    shahgk likes this.
    02-21-12 08:46 AM
    I also have this. It seems the icons are perhaps not matched with the behaviors.
    02-21-12 08:47 AM
    this has been that way since playbook shipped last year
    Not for me
    bquinney likes this.
    02-21-12 09:15 AM
    It was like that for me since 1.0.8. Weird. They should have removed the icon instead.
    02-21-12 09:20 AM
    Only thing I have found thus far is Evernote compatibility with the new OS. I updated and now the typing in Evernote is haywire. Everything is underlined and the cursor jumps all over the place.

Hopefully Evernote will update the app soon to jive with OS 2.0.
    02-21-12 09:24 AM
    Maybe it's just me but I have to say that os2 is better but things are still wonky. Browser crashed on me once hope it doesn't recur... Cautiously optimistic.
    02-21-12 09:28 AM
    My browser keeps crashing, can't even surf anymore...
    02-21-12 09:30 AM

Selecting the "Power" app/icon in the app tray followed by "Standby" selection results in a reboot operation.
    Confirmed, does that for me as well.

Never use that option however, so never knew of the issue until now...
    02-21-12 09:31 AM
    Blackberry Bridge messages icon has 2 red crosses on the icon for new mail not one!?!
    02-21-12 09:43 AM
    This was mentioned in another thread. Poynt, and the rest of my GPS apps haven't been able to pick up the satellite. Hopefully it will resolve after this initial difficulty.
    02-21-12 09:44 AM
    This was mentioned in another thread. Poynt, and the rest of my GPS apps haven't been able to pick up the satellite. Hopefully it will resolve after this initial difficulty.
    My gps apps picked up location just fine.
    02-21-12 09:53 AM

I just did a wipe, now Power icon gone...
    02-21-12 09:55 AM
    I was try to install BluTorq Speedometer and Vlc direct which i found on App World. Also install TV ultimate.
    These applications not working. Anyone with same issues?
    What happened with android player?
    Last edited by ges; 02-21-12 at 10:01 AM.
    02-21-12 09:57 AM
    browser doesn't seem to work for me anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    mmcpher likes this.
    02-21-12 10:00 AM
    Noticed this on the tool box panel when trying to setup my contacts.
    Have to deselect the default text box and then re-select it.
    02-21-12 11:36 AM
    Dropdown list is displayed, but clicking on a link does nothing.
    Works fine in landscape mode.
    'on rim...POLISH...
    02-21-12 11:40 AM
    Blackberry Bridge messages icon has 2 red crosses on the icon for new mail not one!?!
    Yep, same here. RIM is a mess.
    02-21-12 11:41 AM
    I also have this. It seems the icons are perhaps not matched with the behaviors.
    This bug has been around for a while, but RIM has been too busy 'marketing' to actually code and test simple bug fixes to OS.
    02-21-12 11:42 AM
    Only thing I have found thus far is Evernote compatibility with the new OS. I updated and now the typing in Evernote is haywire. Everything is underlined and the cursor jumps all over the place.
    Hopefully Evernote will update the app soon to jive with OS 2.0.
    Kobo Reader has a rather impressive bug in OS2 that was NOT in beta OS2. Every page turn raised the following error dialog:

Javascript Alert
    touchend: Not enough arguments

Epic fail of pre-release testing. That needs to get fixed ASAP as the reader is completely unusable as it is. (and no Kindle app).
    02-21-12 11:44 AM
    All better! Like with the original install of Poynt, I was able to pick up the satellite after a prolonged period but now its picking it up no problems and very quickly.
    02-21-12 11:55 AM
    Only thing I have found thus far is Evernote compatibility with the new OS. I updated and now the typing in Evernote is haywire. Everything is underlined and the cursor jumps all over the place. Hopefully Evernote will update the app soon to jive with OS 2.0.
    Works ok if you turn off predictive typing.
    skynny70 likes this.
    02-21-12 12:31 PM
    Account settings -- such as signature, hide sent messages, etc -- were not persistent after a reboot.
    02-21-12 12:32 PM
    I can't get Gmail to stop downloading tons and tons of email. Seems to ignore the setting to sync only the past 3 or 7 days.
    02-21-12 12:34 PM
    After downloading any available app updates, the red asterisk * on My World will remain until you close and reopen App World. This asterisk indicates if you have updates available.

Not a real big deal but just posting FYI (it may not be a new bug - can't remember).
    Vorkosigan, sopon.r and drajeev123 like this.
    02-21-12 12:52 PM
    Contacts does not sync all of the Facebook contacts or any fb pictures.
    02-21-12 01:00 PM
114 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD