Does anyone know a trick to scroll to the top of a page quickly. On another device i know you can touch the bar at the top of the screen and it will quickly go to the top of the screen. This would be handy on the Playbook browser if possible.
    lucky--lad likes this.
    12-27-11 01:40 PM
    Hi there,

at current there is no way to do this on the browser. We are hoping for an update in the future to do this. Currently, I use two fingers and do a "walking" motion.
    12-27-11 02:16 PM
    nice,thats a little quicker. Thanks
    12-27-11 02:42 PM
    Swiping is also somewhat dynamic. If you swipe really fast top to bottom or bottom to top, it will move much more of a browser (or other) page. In other words it will not just scroll one page's worth but will keep moving.
    12-27-11 07:46 PM
    As an early adoptor I remember the original OS that came loaded when I purchased my PB. When you scrolled within the browser, a quick flick scroll would produce an arrow button centered to the right side near the scroll bar. The arrow would point up and down depending on which way you were scrolling. This button would take you to the top and bottom of the page. I cant think of one reason why they would eliminate this feature from future builds but they did. Does anyone else remember this? Hopefully we see this return in the 2.0 update.
    12-29-11 01:30 AM
    @members - Is this feature available in OS 2 yet?
    03-17-12 07:53 AM
    I've written a javascript function, along with a html launchpad with an iframe that gives me a vertical row of buttons on the right (11buttons), that gives me top, bottom and 10 thru 90%

Makes navigation simple.
    03-17-12 09:21 AM
    @members - Is this feature available in OS 2 yet?
    Still no direct way to Top or Bottom, other than a swipe.
    03-17-12 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD