I�ve make an upgrade to OS2 and after that, the bowser stops to display java/flash pages. I see only white pages. For examle native twitter app (trough browser) didn�t works too...
    11-12-11 04:07 AM
    Try going to the browser settings, Privacy & Security and then Clear All. You will lose all your saved passwords though. I had to do this to get the mobile twitter site working also.
    vbev84 likes this.
    11-12-11 05:43 AM
    I´ve make an upgrade to OS2 and after that, the bowser stops to display java/flash pages. I see only white pages. For examle native twitter app (trough browser) didn´t works too...

Hi, go into your settings from the browser, select "content" and check if enable Flash is on or off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-12-11 05:44 AM
    I�ve tried it also with flash on/off and nothing happens.. I cannot bridge with my phone too, trough browser, I also see only blank page...

Blacklac: I will try your advice..
    11-12-11 06:03 AM
    It is Java script issue, pages load good, but pages which needs javascript can�t display - (native twitter, bridge...)

Is there any way how to update javascript, or something else?
    11-12-11 09:48 AM
    It is Java script issue, pages load good, but pages which needs javascript can�t display - (native twitter, bridge...)

Is there any way how to update javascript, or something else?
    Have you enabled the "in private" navigation mode ?
    If yes, don't ... for this kind of sites.
    A full history flush : +1.
    11-12-11 11:34 AM
    I have disabled private browsing..
    11-12-11 11:46 AM
    Mike brouser no me deja firmar en youtube en upload disease error
    07-10-14 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD