I have noticed that new browser seems to be crashing more often then previous 64xx code. Also it is no longer saving my yahoo email password and I have to login everytime. Is anyone experiencing this issue ? I ran all beta codes and did not notice this issue.
    01-23-12 07:15 PM
    Dude.... Throw that browser in the garbage.

Simple Browser..... Nuff said.
    01-23-12 08:46 PM
    Yeah but it has no tabs...that sucks....

You should wait official release of os 2.0, this is just developers relase of os so it has bugs.....
    01-23-12 09:14 PM
    My browser crashes constantly to the point that I can't even open it up anymore. I have to do a hard reset to get it back.
    01-23-12 09:37 PM
    My browser crashes constantly to the point that I can't even open it up anymore. I have to do a hard reset to get it back.
    I'd try another OS....
    01-23-12 11:09 PM
    Yeah, it crashes a lot. Especially on cnn.com
    01-24-12 12:44 AM
    Thats strange
    My browser has never crashed since when i updated to the new beta versio.
    I made a video on the new beta version 2.0.0.7111 on the Blackberry Playbook
    You can check it out if you are curious about how it looks,what are the new upgrades/features and if it is worth the download or not
    01-24-12 03:12 PM
    My browser seems to crash more also. I havent had to do a hard reset but it does get a little anoying sometimes. I hope the official reslease has a better and more stable browser.
    01-26-12 08:52 AM
    for me it seems more stable now. i haven�t seen a crash since i upgraded.
    01-26-12 10:21 AM
    My browser seems to crash more also. I havent had to do a hard reset but it does get a little anoying sometimes. I hope the official reslease has a better and more stable browser.

The current beta browser outperforms most desktop browsers in HTML5 testing. It renders most pages quite well. I have a few pages where it will not accept button presses but other than that it works exceedingly well.
    01-26-12 10:25 AM
    Here's a video that of the problem I am experiencing. Anyone else having this happen on developer beta?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikkNr5J9sWU[/YT]
    01-30-12 08:15 PM
    no, my browser just get closed alone.
    01-31-12 07:44 AM
    I guess the beta browser is better than official releases but it has imperfections.
    I do have random crashes, and their number raise with the time. I suspect something with cache (so maybe a cache clean would do the trick for you) but I don't really bother. It crashes, I re-open it, and it works again ...
    Still beta, no gain for pain, as I can't even submit a bug report (Beta is closed for France).
    So I live with it until next wipe ...
    01-31-12 09:11 AM
    Hummm. I was really liking the .7111 browser. Maybe it's crashed 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks. Probably depends on which sites you visit. Must not be handling some HTML quite right.
    01-31-12 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD