I was browsing through appworld today and noticed that there was an update alert for Blackberry Bridge on my 9850. When I attempted to update the application there was no update button available under "summary". I attempted to back out and select bridge from my world several times hoping the button would appear, without success. Being a very busy holiday for my family this year, I put off trying to update and focused on Christmas. The update notification is now gone. Did anyone else noticed this notification? Did RIM slip up? Is there a pending update, and if so doesn't this usually mean that an OS update is not far off? So many questions and very few answers.
    12-26-11 02:53 AM
    I did the update and now my playbook wont connect to my Bold 9650. Can someone help me find the previous version to download?
    12-26-11 06:09 AM
    I was browsing through appworld today and noticed that there was an update alert for Blackberry Bridge on my 9850. When I attempted to update the application there was no update button available under "summary". I attempted to back out and select bridge from my world several times hoping the button would appear, without success. Being a very busy holiday for my family this year, I put off trying to update and focused on Christmas. The update notification is now gone. Did anyone else noticed this notification? Did RIM slip up? Is there a pending update, and if so doesn't this usually mean that an OS update is not far off? So many questions and very few answers.
    Yes, It updated to 1.0.7.5
    12-26-11 06:11 AM
    I did the update and now my playbook wont connect to my Bold 9650. Can someone help me find the previous version to download?
    find the old version here:

RROYY - APPLICATION ARCHIVE

don't forget to donate to his site.
    12-26-11 06:23 AM
    The update didn't show up for me either. I had to press alt r s t to refresh my appworld stuff (from within my world in appworld) and the update appeared.
    12-26-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD