- 02-14-2013, 09:38 AM #2
Turn off your playbook, open desktop manager, connect your playbook -> you'll receive an Error message suchc as; Cannot connect -> choose update/downgrade and let it reinstall the latest official os
- 02-14-2013, 10:56 AM #4
You didn't killed your playbook. Try to reinstall desktop manager so it forgets your playbook. Then re-do the steps
- 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM #6
Last edited by jeroen_13; 02-14-2013 at 03:49 PM.
- 02-14-2013, 03:49 PM #8
- 02-14-2013, 06:46 PM #10
use cfp (command line BB update tool):
- switch off PB and connect to USB;
- cfp.exe wipe (usually it's necessary when downgrade from 10.x to 2.1.x)
- cfp.exe load coreos.xxx.signed with version 2.1.
images of 2.1 can be found at BlackBerry PlayBook OS Downloads (except the 22.214.171.1246.zip , which is broken file now)
- 02-15-2013, 04:57 AM #12
I did try that OS Beta BB10 too with my other PB... but I found it useless and buggy, so I went back to latest PB official OS... but I didn't do the security swipe... instead, I just turn off my PB, connect it to Desktop Software and turn it on... the Desktop Software Manager then ask if I want to update to latest OS, and that's it... I press YES and when I got back, it's ready for set-up...
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
Edit: I plugged my PlayBook on another laptop and PC, but still it did'nt connected. My PlayBook can't be detected.
- 02-16-2013, 03:19 AM #14
- 02-16-2013, 07:44 AM #16
In case, if you don't really know, how to use cfp - better to ask somebody, who more familiar with cmd-line tools, or use service center (nut since BB never release a BB10 for playbook, it can cost you some money and removing warranty ).
FYI: I use BB 10.0.6.671 on my playbook (I am developer), and it can be sync with BB Desktop 126.96.36.199 (bundle 33). but it's exactly, as yours - only two apps - browser and setup.
Guys! I can FIX it! I went to Settings, and then went to "Storage&Sharing", theres an option named "USB Connections", I switched to "Connect to Windows".
Next, I did this step:
- WIl.I.Am S
- By HasanKazem in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:15 PM
- By edyb in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2012, 09:25 AM
- By Megha31 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:50 AM
- By emrecanyrgc in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 10Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:18 AM
- By 6insomnia9 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:11 AM