Hi,
    i own a WebOS Phone so im used to swipe gestures for forward/backwards in browser for example. With the android app player you have something similar, a swipe on the bottom of the screen simulates the back button, it works very good and because im using several android apps i really got used to it and see myself doing it in the browser for example even tho its not working

Imo this should really be implemented in the native apps too. Anyone else shares this opinion? it shouldnt be hard for RIM to implement....
    Last edited by Sonic-NKT; 06-27-12 at 10:56 AM.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    06-27-12 08:21 AM
    +1! I agree - After playing a lot of Android games, I always find myself trying to use the back gesture in native apps.
    06-27-12 08:47 AM
    more the gestures the better.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    nsectf likes this.
    06-27-12 03:18 PM
    Just because it's something you're familiar with from another platform isn't enough of a reason. How would this improve the navigation system on the PB aside from that?
    06-28-12 02:18 PM
    Is you do it accidentally .. It is very annoying . But in some cases, it could be useful
    06-28-12 03:14 PM
    Just because it's something you're familiar with from another platform isn't enough of a reason. How would this improve the navigation system on the PB aside from that?
    it is used in the android apps on the playbook, so quite many of us use it quite often. im just saying i was getting used to it.
    i also never accidently did it.

imo foe a better integrarion the controls of android and native apps should be the same as most as possible.
    06-28-12 03:59 PM
    Yes I love the back swipe gesture for the Android player, and would use it all the time if it worked in the native apps too. I never use that little back arrow unless I'm using bridge remote control.
    06-29-12 09:04 AM
    Any dev who wants to can use that gesture now. Presumably if RIM thinks it's a good idea, they'll use it in the system apps as well.
    06-29-12 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD