Hi everybody, several days ago we featured Alexander Perri's Pocket Portrait Lighting app for the BlackBerry PlayBook on Playbookboards.com. To read more about the application click here. Alex was generous enough to put together an excellent article highlighting the creation process that resulted into the great photography application called Pocket Portrait Lighting. I enjoyed reading the article very much and wanted to share it with all the PlayBook fans and aspiring PlayBook app developers. I'm sure all of us can gain a thing or two from Alex's experience.

Click here to read the article!
    02-12-11 06:31 PM
    Do you think BlackBerry PlayBook is Better than iPad??
    I don't have any of them so i wanna know
    02-20-11 06:54 AM
    I never own an iPad nor had the opportunity to play with one so I can't say how it compares to the PlayBook. But I have played with a demo PlayBook, saw how it looked, interacted with the UI, saw a demo app run on. So based on that I can tell you the PlayBook is the ideal tablet device.
    02-21-11 01:28 PM
    If you used an IPHONE ? basically what the ipad is an oversized IPHONE.
    03-24-11 07:10 PM
    I have both PlayBook 64GB and iPad 2 32GB they both rock really, I love the PlayBook for being my favourite web browsing tablet, nearly runs every single website, Free connection over BlackBerry Bridge also fast.

Never had any lag with the PlayBook or iPad 2
    iPad 2 applications are so heavy, don't know why, When I bought it i thought 32GB would be ok for it. but It's running out fast. but when I need to read a newspaper or something like it, I choose the iPad 2 for having larger screen, currently the iPad 2 is my family tablet, while PlayBook is my personal lol.

on the PlayBook because it is sill new in market, not many attractive good looking apps are released yet, I hardly have 7 apps over the ones it came pre-loaded with.

Well, currently based on my usage, PlayBook would be for Web Browsing, Chatting just as the BlackBerry Smartphone, iPad 2 for entertainment just as
    the iPhone 4!

I am sure more entertainment will reach the PlayBook soon as it has better hardware with one of the best OSs in the market, but I think it will take a time which is not too short. maybe a couple of months before It can be a strong competitor in the market.

07-05-11 12:54 PM
    wish more developers will release more apps for the pb
    08-31-11 10:13 AM
    I get 502 errors every time I click the links. I'll check back later, I would love to read this.
    11-09-11 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD