Hi I just updated too 2.0.1 and I have been getting lockups and have also been getting my connection dropped every three or four minutes just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these problems . Thanks
    04-17-12 06:12 PM
    I attempted to install 2.0.1 and then the PB froze so I did a hard reset and installed it, then when it rebooted it hung on the welcome screen so I did another hard reset and it finally booted up. Now the browser is noticeably worse than before and it hangs constantly. Of course I'll be called a troll for reporting my findings, but oh well.

So no, you are not the only one having problems.
    04-18-12 09:06 PM
    I was able to fix the WiFi problems by changing bands on my router then changing it back.
    A hard reset fixed the lockups.
    04-19-12 03:15 AM
    I also changed the bands as my wife and I were both experiencing the same problem. if i change the band back the problem starts again. Never had problems before only since the new update.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-19-12 07:20 PM
    I also changed the bands as my wife and I were both experiencing the same problem. if i change the band back the problem starts again. Never had problems before only since the new update.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    I was able to change back to 5GHZ band have not had problems since
    mrpink73 likes this.
    04-19-12 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD