I'm loving the 2.0 update, but my angry birds and Facebook apps disappeared. They have to be still on the device somewhere because I updated AB through app world and it replaced the file. Is there any way to search the PB for the missing apps?
    02-21-12 07:32 PM
    Try deleting and reinstalling them.
    02-21-12 08:00 PM
    Try deleting and reinstalling them.
    Ugh... I'm going to be pissed if I lose all of my progress on ABs! Does anyone else have any other ideas before I try the above?
    02-21-12 08:06 PM
    I just tried deleting and reinstalling FB since I don't really care about it and it still doesn't show up.
    02-21-12 08:08 PM
    Maybe a hard reset, if it hasn't been done already. I had to delete and reinstall slacker to vet it to work, but everything else works fine so far
    02-21-12 08:09 PM
    Just throwing this out there, but have you checked page 2? (Swipe right to left on main screen?) I only ask, as I thought my weather app was gone, but then I found it on the second page. Hope this helps.
    02-21-12 08:22 PM
    I did check the second page. I even downloaded another free app and it isn't showing up either...

I think I'm going to restart again.
    02-21-12 08:30 PM
    Make sure you check down on the page as well, because you can have more apps vertically than can be shown on a page as well.

So, not only are there multiple app pages, but there can also be more apps on one page than can be displayed at one time. I thought I lost a few apps at one point and found them by scrolling down.

Good luck.
    02-21-12 08:35 PM
    Make sure you check down on the page as well, because you can have more apps vertically than can be shown on a page as well.

So, not only are there multiple app pages, but there can also be more apps on one page than can be displayed at one time. I thought I lost a few apps at one point and found them by scrolling down.

Good luck.
    I was just coming back to post that I found them this way. I did not realize that you still scroll down with multiple pages...

Crisis averted.
    02-21-12 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD