- 12-07-12, 09:21 AM #2
There are many times I have swiped across the bottom bar when in the browser and wondered why it hasn't gone back a page. Then I remember it doesn't have that gesture.
So yes, I would like that feature to be added there.
- 12-07-12, 09:57 AM #3
Agree with you both. I constantly find myself back-swiping in native apps followed by a quick 'Doh!' and then wishing I could do it in any app. This would be a great feature in the OS in general!
- CrackBerry Genius
12-07-12, 10:30 AM #4
- 2,805 Posts
Re: Android back swipe
If I had remembered to do it, I would have beaten you to this post a month ago. Glad someone said it. Agreed. The angled swipe that replaces android back button has proven useful and could have cleared up space in apps with a big ugly back button. Browser could have used it too. Maybe a forward swipe? This honestly should have been a native gesture. Funny they didn't think of it until they decided to port android apps and needed a solution. Anybody know if it exists in BB10?
- 12-07-12, 02:29 PM #5
I've mentioned this in a couple of threads, it's really a no-brainer gesture! I tried Dolphin Browser simply because it has customizable gestures, and I thought it would be the next best thing.... it wasn't worth it though.
I'm so used to using mouse gestures on Firefox, that I really have a hard time wrapping my mind around having to hit a 'back' button when surfing around on any device! lol
- By stillryan in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 30Last Post: 05-04-11, 10:04 PM
- By rockrchic923 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 12Last Post: 02-06-11, 08:54 AM
- By rockrchic923 in forum AndroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-11, 08:54 AM
- By Rube8514 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 80Last Post: 01-12-11, 07:48 PM
- By KEB64 in forum AndroidReplies: 119Last Post: 12-24-10, 10:54 AM