Looks like OS 2.0.1 causes intermittent playback issues with a2dp (bluetooth headphones).

Tested both with a video and mp3.

I was all excited to use my playbook to watch a video while on the elliptical as usual. Only to be denied with intermittent sound!

It worked fine with 2.0.0!

Anyone else having issues?
    05-02-12 10:40 PM
    Most bluetooth issues are going to be rf interference (from wifi). Turn off the router and then turn it back on will probably set the wifi router on another channel.
    05-02-12 11:52 PM
    I have exactly the same problem and it is not because of interference problems grained control device has an antenna that work on other channels, and the second case with the earlier versions everything was as it should.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    05-03-12 12:53 AM
    Wifi was off.

Never had the issue with 2.0.0. And doing a search on the web, I am not the only one.
    05-03-12 10:11 AM
    I have also experienced this issue. I had to turn off my headset and re-pair to get sound back. Unsure if I turned Bluetooth off/on on the PB as well.
    05-07-12 10:20 PM
    I, too, have noticed problems with my bluetooth headphones. Lots of skipping/stuttering and the occasional loss of connectivity - had to re-pair on several occasions.

Worked rock solid under 2.0, so...

RCK
    05-08-12 01:28 AM
    Same here, same problem ever since the update. I'm so frustrated with RIM. It's the last task I wanted to use the PlayBook for. Now that that doesn't work, I'm essentially putting it back into the box and using my ipad exclusively.
    05-08-12 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD