I am running OS 2.1.0.1282 and have only had issues with two apps, specifically the games Running Fred and Creavures. Running Fred's Tilt Controls don't work well and Creavures crashes before it can open. I've done the usual wipe, reboot, uninstall and reinstall, etc. Nothing helped. These are the only two out of ANY app I have, sideloaded or World. Can anyone confirm if they are experiencing the same issues? Would 2.1.0.1526 fix it?

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    10-08-13 07:02 AM
    I am running OS 2.1.0.1282 and have only had issues with two apps, specifically the games Running Fred and Creavures. Running Fred's Tilt Controls don't work well and Creavures crashes before it can open. I've done the usual wipe, reboot, uninstall and reinstall, etc. Nothing helped. These are the only two out of ANY app I have, sideloaded or World. Can anyone confirm if they are experiencing the same issues? Would 2.1.0.1526 fix it?

wifi pb's are up to .1753,,, not sure if this is available for LTE units,,, check for updates & see if it shows up,,, if there is an update available, be sure to do a backup/wipe, (use desktop manager, NOT bblink,,, LINK WON'T RESTORE ALL DATA [i lost my progress in a few games that way]), then update as usual...
    10-08-13 02:06 PM
    Now that the 4G LTE PlayBook is up to 1753, I can confirm that Creavures still crashes before it opens, and Running Fred still has no tilt controls. I tried contacting the developers but received no response. It is isolated to those two games ; every other app I have tested works fine.

10-20-13 07:29 AM