I already have one tablet set up on Print To Go. I have a second now. I cannot figure out how to add a 2nd tablet to the same computer at this point. (Yes, there was the option to add a 2nd tablet on the first run through, but I cannot find the option now).
    09-12-12 04:49 PM
    easy ...
    Just print on the "Print to Go" printer.
    Once you have the 'Print to Go' dialog Box labeled '"Document Settings"
    click on"Log in using different blackberry ID" ( bottom left )

From there, you can re-register you tablet(S)

Last edited by Briard; 09-14-12 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typo
    09-13-12 01:49 PM
    Thank you.
    09-15-12 10:57 AM
    Actually, I think that I found a bug. The PIN for the first tablet enters fine. The PIN for my second tablet will only accept all-caps and letters. Something odd going on here.
    09-15-12 11:05 AM
    My spouse and each have our own BB Playbook, with our own BB account. We share one Computer. Is it possible to print to either playbook from that one pc? (Without having to re-enter the PrintToGo code of each PB each time?)
    09-30-12 11:44 AM
    My spouse and each have our own BB Playbook, with our own BB account. We share one Computer. Is it possible to print to either playbook from that one pc? (Without having to re-enter the PrintToGo code of each PB each time?)
    not at this time. See http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    10-01-12 07:40 PM
    That post shows multiple tablets for one account, not one tablet per account...so i'll just have to wait. Thanks
    10-01-12 10:23 PM
    I was ******** about that problem when it came out. It's amazing how they would add in a functionality that seems pointless. How many people would have multiple playbooks under one BlackBerry ID versus mulitple PlayBooks under different BlackBerry IDs?
    10-02-12 11:18 AM
    I was ******** about that problem when it came out. It's amazing how they would add in a functionality that seems pointless. How many people would have multiple playbooks under one BlackBerry ID versus mulitple PlayBooks under different BlackBerry IDs?
    I have 3 playbooks under 1 account, 1 for work, 1 for the wife and 1 for me at home.
    10-02-12 11:28 AM
    Hopefully this will be fixed with 2.1 apparently printo to go is more flexible with 2.1
    10-02-12 11:46 AM
    I have 3 playbooks under 1 account, 1 for work, 1 for the wife and 1 for me at home.
    Good for you... Do you think that is normal? What is more likely, one person with multiple PlayBooks, or one PlayBook for each person. Why would you have your wife's playbook under the same BlackBerry ID?? Besides that you wouldn't have to buy the Apps multiple times. You won't be able to BBM or video chat between PlayBooks then, right?
    10-02-12 04:12 PM
    Good for you... Do you think that is normal? What is more likely, one person with multiple PlayBooks, or one PlayBook for each person. Why would you have your wife's playbook under the same BlackBerry ID?? Besides that you wouldn't have to buy the Apps multiple times. You won't be able to BBM or video chat between PlayBooks then, right?
    If it makes you feel better I have three BlackBerry PlayBooks - one for personal use with its own BBID and two for professional and academic use with a shared BBID. So I cover all the bases in your question. Oh, there are three BlackBerry PlayBooks never unboxed in the closet.
    10-03-12 12:00 AM
    Just solved a problem that might help someone else. My husband and I each have a PB (same BBID) and share a computer. I wanted to use Print to Go to send all the bank statements to his PB. I have used PTG a lot, but for some reason it wouldn't work at all. I figured out that my new security software AVG was blocking it from printing. Temporarily blocking AVG worked. In the struggle to figure out what the problem was, I ended up changing my BBID password. When I first installed it, I only had one PB, but now clicked on the option of adding a second. (the second screen in sign up is for the PIN on the primary PB, not a second PB. It never asked for any info on the secondary PB). I put the primary PB (64g) on airplane mode and PTG printed nicely to the secondary PB (16g). However, I couldn't get anything to print to the 64g afterward (with the 16g in Airplane Mode). Argh! the answer was that more than 15 minutes had passed and AVG was blocking it again. Once I disabled AVG all was good.
    01-17-13 07:22 PM
    I have a PlayBook for myself, and one for each of my two kids. All using the same BBID. The reason why because they don't have email addresses yet, plus as you mentioned, we don't need to buy apps multiple times. We can't video chat to each other, but we can chat to others.
    01-18-13 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD